In case you don’t know, the KiaKia loan platform is a collateral-free loan platform in Nigeria with Sterling Bank Nigeria Plc behind the scenes.
As a commercial bank such as Sterling Bank is involved, you can be rest assured of its legitimacy since the bank is registered with the Federal Government of Nigeria.
This loans are however exclusive to only Nigerians with a Sterling Bank account, this means that if you need to access the loan, you have to open an account with Sterling Bank.
Kiakia loans has flexible repayment plan, you have two offers to choose from, either the N50,000 loans or the N200,000.
ACCESSING THE LOAN AND HOW IT WORKS
Getting the loan, you need to open an account with Sterling Bank Nigeria Plc. But in case you own one already, it’s needless opening another. Just follow the processes below to get the loan:
- Visit the official website of the platform via https://www.kiakia.co/
- Once on the site, click on the click to get loan tab and after which, a chatbot page will pop up before you
- That chatbot will then present you with an options like Create an account, Get a loan, or lend out to borrower.
- Then you can click on create an account and follow the instructions
- Once you create your account, click on Get a loan.
- Once done, the chatbot will then request for your email which you will supply and get a 6-digit confirmation code that you will use to complete the registration process.
- Once you are done within an average of around 15 minutes, you will be assigned to one of their agents that you’ll meet in person for physical verification and that settles it.
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR GETTING THE LOAN
To get the loan demands that you have a few online possessions like such as an email address, a bank account (remember it must be Sterling bank), your Bank Verification Number (BVN) which is very vital and a physical valid ID card.
THE KIAKIA LOAN INTEREST RATES
Note that their interest rates vary per individual and depending on an individual credit scores. But their usual interest rates start from 5.6% to 24%.
However, your credit score can be improved by meeting up with loan deadlines for repayment. But by exceeding the deadlines, it will make your interest rates to accumulate, making it more difficult for you to repay and also dent your credit score in the process.
THE KIAKIA LOAN REPAYMENT PLAN
Kiakia usually gives within 7 to 30 days to repay their loans issued to you.
Their repayment plans are flexible and you can choose the one that is convenient for you. Either you choose to pay weekly, bi-weekly or pay all the money you borrowed at once on or before the 30-day repayment deadline.
Just follow the processes below to repay your loan.
- To repay your loan, just visit the KiaKia website again at https://www.kiakia.co/
- You can click on the Click to get loan tab.
- Once it opens up, click on repay a loan.
- Then the chatbot will once again pop up and ask for your email address.
- Then supply the one you used while registering for the application
- Once you supply your email address, the chatbot will guide you through the entire process of repaying the loan. However, since you have an account with Sterling Bank, the entire process will be easier and faster than you had anticipated.