The First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited happens to be a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services providers in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective sectors. The financial giants have successfully transformed into wealth management group, and into a retail banking group. The FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself through their innovation and their delivery of exceptional services.
The FCMB SME Quick Loan is the best, convenient and easy proposition that gives eligible business people and traders access to credit of up to 5 million naira within 48 hours, with no collateral required. The eligible customers get a decision on loan application within 5 seconds of applying and the money will be disbursed in your account in less than 48hrs, though, it will be subject to credit check and appraisal of your business.
Here Is How To Apply For The Loan
To apply for this loan, just simply follow the steps below:
- You need to log in to your FCMB Online Business via www.ibank.fcmb.com/corporate or via the FCMB Business App at www.fcmb.com
- Then click on the SME Quick Loan link
- After which, you will then answer a few questions, after which you will get an immediate response on your eligibility and how much loan you can access.
- And for those who have a Business account with FCMB, but do not use either FCMBOnline (Business Version) or the FCMB Business App, you can register for FCMBOnline (Business Version) by clicking this link www.ibank.fcmb.com/corporate and for FCMB Business App, click www.fcmb.com/FCMB-business-app , after your registration, you can then continue your application for the loan.
The Benefit Of This SME Loan
Please note that if you do not have an FCMB account, please visit any branch close to you to open one, so you can start enjoying the following benefits for the first three months:
- A zero account maintenance fee
- A zero charge for cheque book and counter cheques
- A zero charge on draft issuance
- A zero charge for account statement printing
- A 75% off the cost of local transfers with FCMBOnline Business Version and Business App
- And Pay 50% less for Business Debit Card
Here Are The Basic Requirements To Get The Loan
Note that for you to apply for the loan, you must meet the below minimum conditions:
- All applicant must be an existing business customer of FCMB.
- All applicant must be signed on FCMBOnline (Business Version) or FCMB Business App
- All applicant must have a registered business with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- All applicant must own a legal business at a verifiable address.
- All applicant must have experience in your business activities.
Please note that only FCMB Business Banking customers who have maintained a relationship with the Bank for at least 6 months are eligible for this offer.
The Amount Of SME Loan You Can Get
All SME applicant may be able to get a maximum of N5, 000, 000 depending on your history of transactions with the bank.
The Repayment Plan
All the loan applicant have three options, you can pay back the loan in 30, 60 or 90 days depending on your business cycle.
The SME Loan Interest Rate
For the SME loan, the interest rate is 2.5% monthly which is equivalent to 30% per annum.