In this review we would be looking at Heritage Bank Mobile App as we know Heritage bank Nigeria can traces its roots to the late 1980s, when it was founded as Societe Generale Bank (Nigeria) (SGBN), by the late Dr. Olusola Saraki, around year 2006 it was one of the banks shut down by CBN because they couldn’t meet up with the new minimum capital requirements by CBN then. However, in 2012 they were able to upturn the decision and relaunched as Heritage Bank in the Year 2013.
Today, Heritage Bank is one of Nigeria’s leading banks with an excellent service culture hinged on working with each customer to create a name and heritage for today and for future generations.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria,Heritage Bank Plc has 162 branches and 48 automated banking centers in all states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Heritage Bank have been quick to move with technological improvements in the banking sector to enable customers perform banking transactions without visiting the banking halls. With their Internet Banking platform, Mobile Banking App and lots, customers can transfer funds, buy airtime and pay bills from the internet or through their phones.
How To Register And Activate Heritage Bank Mobile Banking App On Your Phone
- If you’re an;
- Android, Apple or BB Z10 or Q10 series User: simply goto your phone’s App Store and search for the keyword “Heritagemobile”. Install and download it.
- For Custom BlackBerry Phones and Java Phone Users: text D heritage to 20220 and follow the response link to download the app.
Installation process on all the mobile phones starts immediately, Follow the onscreen instructions to complete installation.
- Launch the App.
- On the Login page, click on “New User” beside the sign in button.
- On the login page, enter the required details including your phone number, account number, password and sign up.
- After you must have successfully signed up, your phone is directly synced with your account. All you have to do is enter your password and click login to sign in.
READ ALSO- Sterling Bank Mobile App: How To Activate Step By Step And Also Buy Airtime On Your Phone
How To Check Your Account Balance
- Login into the App.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, your account balance would be displayed to you on the homepage.
How To Transfer Funds
To transfer funds or recharge from your account to another on the Heritage Mobile Banking App, you would have to visit any Heritage Bank branch closest to you to request for your transaction pin to authenticate transactions on your account.
- After you must have gotten your pin, login onto the App.
- On the home page, click on Banking Services.
- Select Funds Transfer from the list of options.
- You’ll be taken to a “Transfer To Bank Account” page, first select the bank account you wish to transfer funds to, whether it is an Heritage Bank account or other banks.
- After selecting, enter the remaining required details of the bank account, including the account number, name and amount.
- Enter your pin to confirm the transaction.
How To Buy Airtime
- On the homepage click on Airtime Top up.
- On the Airtime top up page, select if you wish to recharge your number which is “Self” or you wish to buy airtime for other numbers.
- Select the network, the bank account you wish to load airtime from, the amount and if it is not for yourself input your pin tp confirm the transaction.
NB: if it is the Mobile linked with your Heritage Bank Account you wish to recharge, you don’t need to enter your pin.
How To Change Your Pin or Password
- Login into your account.
- Click on security on the homepage of your App.
- Choose if you want to “Change Your Pin or Your Password”.
- Input your old pin in the field provided
- Enter your new pin and reconfirm it in the fields provided and confirm.