HDFC Bank offers a wide range of transactions across diverse banking products through her NetBanking channel. The HDFC net banking is a highly secure banking platform through which customer access with User ID and IPIN that is exclusively known to the customer. Interestingly, you can choose your login details by yourself. The platform also obtained the highest internet security known as Extended Validation Secure Sockets Layer Certificate (EVSSL certificate) to prevent fraud.
HDFC Netbanking Registration
There are a number of ways to open an HDFC netbanking account which include through via online, at HDFC branch, at the ATM as well as via PhoneBanking.
Below are the steps for HDFC netbanking account registration via online
- Log on to https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/registrationMenu.htm
- Click on the link ” Register for NetBanking by generating a One Time password ( OTP).”
- Input your customer ID.
- Confirm the mobile number you registered.
- Input the One Time Password (OTP) that has been sent via your mobile number.
- Select and input the Debit card details
- Set your IPIN and your account is finally set up.
What You Can Do With HDFC Netbanking
There are well over 200 transactions that you can do with your HDFC netbanking. Some of the popular transactions you can perform with HDFC netbanking includes:
READ ALSO- Page Microfinance Bank: How To Apply For Different Types Of Loans And Their Interest Rates
- You can open Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit and New FCNR Deposit.
- You can perform funds Transfer within own Account.
- You can make fund Transfer to PPF/SSY Accounts.
- You will be able to view Account Balance
- You can view Tax Credit Statements
- Confirmation of KYC Details
- You can view Cheque Status
- IPO Application
- You can stop Payment of Cheque if need be
- You can as well transfer Funds to other HDFC Bank Accounts.
- Repatriation of funds is also possible
- You can carry out mobile airtime recharge
- Ability to view and stop scheduled Bills payment
- You can request for Loan
- Buying and renewing of several types of insurance plans
- Ability to view and download statement of account for up to 5 years.
- You can shop online with your HDFC netbanking.
HDFC Netbanking Mobile App
To make transactions much more easier, mobile application have been developed and it is available for free on Google play store. Kindly follow the steps below to get the app;
- Launch Google play store
- Search for HDFC Bank MobileBanking
- Install the app
- Launch the app.
- Login into your account.
It is advisable to navigate through the app to familiarize yourself with the app features and functions for a better usage.
If you experience any challenges or have any enquiry, you may reach HDFC netbanking via a toll free number 1800 22 1006 from anywhere in India between 9:30am to 6:30pm during the week but on Saturdays, its from 9:30am to 1:30pm. HDFC bank branches are closed on every second and fourth Saturday of the month. You may send in your complaint or enquiry via this page https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_CustomerCenter/Customer_Center.aspx?