Skye Financial Services Group is a financial services firm licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission. It consists of two companies: Skye Financial Services Limited (SFS Financial) and Skye Financial Services Capital (SFS Capital). SFS Financial is licensed and operates as an issuing house while SFS capital is licensed and operates as a fund or portfolio management house by the Securities and Exchange Commission. SFS capital was founded on May 2011 as an asset and fund management financial house. It also operates as an investment adviser with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Since its inception to the present, SFS had established itself as a leading asset management company in the financial market and currently manages billions of Naira. Some of its clients are: Height worth individuals, trustees, retirement benefit schemes, investment trust, reserve funds and saving schemes.
The company is known for being clients focused and acting with integrity and also giving honest and reliable investment advice. The company is located at 287, Ajose Adeogun street, Victoria Island Lagos.
- SFS Capital manages the Skye Shelter Fund properly called “the fund”. The fund is a close ended real estate investment trusts and the first real estate investment trust to be listed and traded on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Recently, SFS capital launched a mutual fund known as SFS fixed income fund. This is an investment product registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission and it aims to give all the investors a minimum return of 12% annually irrespective of the time of entry and exit provided the funds remain with the fund. The fund utilizes NIBSS standing instruction to enable both local and international investors to participate in the investment process thorough standing instruction from any Nigerian bank as low as #10,000.
READ ALSO- Requirements In Obtaining Loan On Efinance Platform, Repayment Plans With Interest And All You Need To Know
How To Invest In SFS Capital
- Fill and submit an account opening form and standing instruction form and submit to the head office in Lagos.
- You can also download the forms online from the website at http://www.sfsnigeria.com/. Print and fill the forms then scan and submit the documents via email at email@example.com
- Investors willing to make a one- off investment may issue a cheque or draft in the name of ‘STL Trustees/SFS fixed Income Fund’
- Existing clients may pay online at Paystack for one-time subscription and recurring subscription or send a cheque and completed purchase order form to the head office in Lagos.
- Existing customers can also transfer to the fund account with the custodian with the following account: Acct no 0012958477, Bank name Stanbic IBTC Bank, Account name STL Trustees/SFS fixed Income Fund.
How To Redeem Your Investment
- Fill in a redemption form and submit to the head office in Lagos
- You can fill the redemption form online and submit to the official email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The proceeds of your redemption will be transferred to your registered bank account within five working days.