Founded on the 17th July, 2001, Bowen University was the first Baptist university in Africa. It is under the management of the Nigerian Baptist Convention. The Institution was named in honour of the pioneer Baptist missionary in Nigeria, late Reverend Thomas Jefferson Bowen. The University is one of the foremost private university in Nigeria.
Since inception, Bowen has continue to grow in both staff and students strength over the years. The institution began with 506 students in faculties of social and management sciences, Agriculture and science and sciences education. Today, Bowen has six faculties with nineteen departments. Postgraduate courses are also available.
How To Check Ward Results
The University like her counterparts in the country and across the globe offers online results checking platform via the ward result portal for her numerous students. To Check result via ward portal, please follow the steps below:
- Log on to http://bowenuniversity.edu.ng
- Navigate to the left hand side of the web page and scroll down to the last part.
- Under “more links” click on “Check Ward Results”
- On the new web page which is ward portal, begin by choosing either to log in with your matriculation number or your surname.
- Next is to enter your matriculation number or your surname as base on your choice.
- Next is to select your date of birth using the drill down option.
- Kindly verify the details and be sure they are correct. You may then click on “submit”
- Once you are successfully logged into your profile. Simply navigate through your profile to view your result.
How To Register Courses Online
As a student of the citadel of learning, you are provided with the option of registering your courses online which is inline with the best academic practices all over the world. To register your courses online, kindly follow through the steps explained below:
- Log on to the school website http://bowenuniversity.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS” section on the web page.
- On the next page, choose the appropriate students login category that best describes you from the page
- After choosing the category, the login details space will be provided where you can input your matric number and date of birth.
- Verify the details you entered and then click on “submit” after confirming that they are correct.
- Navigate through your online profile for course registration. Register the courses as guided by your part adviser or senior colleague in the course of study.
- Print your registered courses after registration.
For any enquiry or complaints, you may call or whatsapp 09033122874 or via BBM on D1F15CF6. You can also forward an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Before sending an email, ensure you make use of other assistance media close to you like your part adviser, H.O.D, senior colleague in the department and even your departmental web page on the institution website.