Skye bank internet banking is a platform that allows customers to gain access to their account information from anywhere in the world through the use of an internet – enabled phone or computer.
The platform allows you to make your banking transactions and manage your finances from your comfort zone, it is fast simple, and convenient and gives you 24 / 7 access to your account.
Features Of Skye Bank Internet Banking
- Repay Loans
- Transfer funds between your bank accounts with Skye bank and other banks
- Request, view, download and print your statement of account
- Check your account balance and other necessary information
- Purchase of airtime
- Payment of bills
- Request for a cheque book, bank draft or new ATM card.
How To Register For Skye Bank Internet Banking
To register for Unity Bank Internet banking, you are required to have your mobile phone handy to receive your One – Time Password (OTP) and your account number
- Log on to https://accounts.skyebankng.com/IBRegPortal/ and fill the online application.
- Click on start registration and follow the instructions to complete the registration.
How To Make Munds Transfer Through Skye Bank Internet Banking
To make funds transfer through the platform, simply
- Log into your internet banking account
- Click on “Payments” tab at the top menu of the homepage
- Then select the transfer you wish to perform through the menu list on the left side of the payment screen.
- Create a beneficiary (who you wish to make a transfer to) by clicking on the “Beneficiary Maintenance” on the menu list
- Select “Transaction Type”
- After selecting your preferred choice, click “Create Beneficiary Template” button
- You will then be required to fill in the detail of the beneficiary you want to create. Click the “Add” button to create the beneficiary.
- Next, Click “Confirm” on the “Add Beneficiary – Verify” screen to verify the details.
- Next, you will receive a One – Time Password (OTP) through an SMS message on the phone number you registered with the bank.
- Fill in the Passcode in the “Transaction Passcode” field and click the “Submit” button.
- Click “Ok” to complete your transaction.
How To View Transactions Performed On Your Account
To view transactions conducted on your account simply
- Log into your account
- Click on “Transaction Activities on the menu bar of the homepage
- Your transaction activities will be displayed.
For any question, complaints or for further inquires you can reach their customer care helpdesk through the following means
Email: email@example.com or
Telephone: 01 – 448 – 2100, 0806 – 988 – 0000.