In this review we will be talking about Keystone Mobile Banking App as we are aware that Keystone Bank has introduced its Mobile Banking Platform which is widely known as “KeystoneMobile”. The App is a convenient and reliable way to carry out banking transactions and manage your financial affairs from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you can gain access to the internet. This Platform allows you to perform transactions within and outside the bank where applicable. Kindly pay attention and follow the step by step procedure to have a stress free experience.
The service allows you to make banking operations through the use of an internet – enabled mobile device, tablet / ipad, laptop or computer.
Features Of Keystone Mobile Banking App
- Checking of account balance
- Purchase of Airtime
- Payment of utility bills including electricity bills for PHCN and Cable TV bills for DSTV
- Salary payment
- Transfer of funds through intra and interbank.
How To Register And Activate The Platform
To register for Keystone Mobile Banking you are required to fill and submit an application.
You can download the application from their website
- Log on to https://www.keystonebankng.com/uploads/MOBILE-BANKING-FORM-final.pdf
- Download and fill the form completely
- Take the form to any Keystone Bank Branch nearest to you.
- After submitting the form, you will be sent a confirmation SMS to the mobile number you filled on the form, the SMS will contain instructions you should follow to proceed on your application.
READ ALSO- Unity Bank Online Banking: How To Register, Activate And Perform Transactions
How To Download And Activate The Mobile Banking App
To register for Keystone Mobile, all you require is your mobile phone
Simply dial *322*082# for MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT network users
GLO users should dial *805*082# to register.
Blackberry and Android Phone users should visit their respective App store and search with the keyword “Keystone Mobile” to download the mobile app. BB 10 Series phone users, will receive an activation code in their inbox to activate the mobile app.
- Type in your NUBAN Account Number
- Enter any 4 – digit number of your choice as your m – pin
- Confirm your m – pin
Note: There is charge of N15 for activation and N100 charge on every transaction including transfers and payment of bills .
For further inquires and complaints you can contact the Keystone Bank customer care helpdesk.
Telephone: +234 708 060 5000, +234 704 600 4000, +1 448 5742