Airtel Networks Limited is a leading telecommunications services provider founded by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Airtel has it’s headquarters in Lagos, the biggest and largest state, also the commercial basket of Nigeria. Airtel is ranked amongst the top three mobile service providers in Nigeria in relation to it’s subscribers . It has a customer base of more than 50 million as at last year December 2019. It is available in 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services. As well as mobile commerce, Home Broadband and enterprise services and much more.
Airtel Networks Limited is an auxiliary of Airtel Africa Plc, a Pan-African telecommunications company operating in 14 countries across Africa.
Airtel Africa is driven solely by the vision of providing affordable and innovative mobile services to all. Airtel Africa had over 110 million customers across its operations as at March 2020.
Airtel Has Different Subscriptions; Plans And Bundles To Suit All Lifestyle
As they popularly said in one of their adverts “Data is Life”. Here are the various data bundles available to their customers.
- Monthly, mega, social plans
- Instagram, Facebook & WhatsApp, opera Bundles
- SmartTRYBE and Router plans are equally available
- Top up bundles ( post paid).
*444# is Airtel’s USSD short code. It enables customers to recharge their Airtel lines from their bank accounts in Nigeria . Only if the bank account is linked with their Airtel line. All you need to do is dial the number *444# even when you have multiple accounts to buy Airtime or Data.
As the popular jingle sang by burgeoning singer, Omolade Oyetundun, says “you fit to-do anything with the number *444#”. Here’s a list of what you can do .
- You can recharge your line
- You can recharge for Friends and Family
- You can buy data bundles for self
- You can buy data bundle for friends and family
Like it was said in the jingle “all you need to do is dial the number *444#”
Here’s how the code works
- Dial *444# OR *444*AMOUNT#
- Pick the service/product option you want
- Pick your payment option ( Bank or use a Debit card)
When the jingle said “Control code he dey your hand” they weren’t kidding. The control code is literally in your hands.
The code is only applicable to Airtel customers and a few selected banks. Check out the banks in the list below.
Access Bank, Heritage Bank, Polaris Bank, Jaiz Bank, Union Bank, Wema Bank,
Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, Keystone Bank, UBA, and Stanbic IBTC Bank,
Dial *444# to any of this banks today even when you have multiple accounts to buy Airtime or Data.
When You Switch To Airtel You Stand A Chance To Enjoy The Following Benefits.
- National calls rate is charged at 11K/s Flat after first minute charged at 40K/s (VAT applicable)
- National SMS rate charge is N4/SMS
- As well as Data bonus recharge on N500 and above
What are waiting for? Switch to Airtel today.