Today we want to use this opportunity to inform those who choose to study nursing at Benson Idahosa University during the last UTME registration that Benson Idahosa University Benin city which is popularly known as BIU has finally released its nursing school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Benson Idahosa University Admission Requirements For Undergraduate Programme
All candidates who wish to be admitted into nursing or any of their undergraduate courses needs to have at least five (5) O’level credit passes which should include Mathematics, English and any other 3 in relevant subjects as indicated in the current UTME brochure. All credit passes should be obtained at not more than two sittings, in any of the following examinations WASSCE, NECO or their equivalent.
Please note that it is mandatory for all prospective students should have registered for, and passed the current UTME. All the Direct entry process for intending students with Diploma or NCE are also available.
However, all candidates who did not choose Benson Idahosa University in their UTME may also apply for admission, as long as they have other requirements. Note that the institution provides a regularization process to help change the previous chosen institution to Benson Idahosa University, at no cost to the candidate.
THE SCHOOL FEES FOR nursing 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
For 100 Level And Direct Entry
- Session fee: N702, 500
- 1st installment: N421, 500
- Final installment: N281, 000
- Discount for full payment: N26, 300
- Rebate for CGMI member and staff children: N55, 000
For 200 Level
- Session fee: N900, 000
- 1st installment: N540, 000
- Final installment: N360, 000
- Discount for full payment: Non
- Rebate for CGMI member and staff children: N48, 000
- Note that a non-refundable acceptance fee of N50,000 should be payable to Fidelity bank (BIU Collections A/C 4150022201) or First Bank (BIU Collections A/C 2022815280 or Zenith (BIU Collections A/C 1014109363)
- Note that all 100level and direct entry students should pay matriculation fee of N5,000.00 into Fidelity Bank (BIU Collections A/C 4150022201) or UBA ( BIU MAIN A/C 1003136334)
- All students transferring from other Faculties to Faculty of law (200level) are to pay 100 level law school fees.
- All students of Benson Idahosa University can only make payment of fees via the e-payment platform on the BIU portal
- Note that all students are to print the transaction I.D and pay through any of the underlisted Banks using the Etranzact platform.
Fidelity Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), First Bank, Ecobank, Keystone Bank
- Note that all students must pay at least 60% of the sessional fees before registration.
- All payment is not effective without due registration at both the ICT Unit and the Financial Services office.
- All normal Registration is within 2 weeks of resumption. And please note that students who fail to register within the stipulated period will pay late registration penalty of N25,000.
- Note that hostel fees are N50,000.00, N75,000.00, N100,000 and N175,000.00 for Law and Social & Management Science Faculties
- But hostel fees for all other faculties is N100,000 FLAT.
For help: Call 08139080928, 08158856768, 08084663734