How To Check Kwara State University Admission List Online
To view the admission status or list for all candidates who have applied for the Post UTME Screening Exercise of the Kwara State University and also met with the listed entry/ admission requirements of the Institution also, here are the provided procedures given by the institution (Kwara State University) for the checking of the Admission List and candidate’s Admission status;
- The institution applicants are expected to log on to http://app.kwasu.edu.ng/portal
- The next step after logging on to the page is to, click on the button displaying “Pre- Admission Screening Candidate”
- After clicking, a link/button displaying “Login” should be tapped on
- Details like the “JAMB Registration Number” to be used as “Username” should be provided into the box, and
- The “Surname or First Name” as the “Password” to the supplied Username
- The continue button will be seen below the detail-requiring box, Tap on the “Continue” button to enter the next page, which is, the Candidate’s Dashboard
- In the new page, a button/ link with the “Check Admission Status” is to be clicked on to show the admission status of the applicant.
Kwara State University (KASU) Admission Requirements
Here are the institution (Kwara State University) provided entry requirements for the prospective admission seeking candidates into the university:
- Before proceeding to any of the institution admission processes (including the Post UTME Screening Exercise), Kwara State University has made it known to all of the prospective candidates that the institution must have been part of their “Choice of University/ Institution” in the JAMB/ UTME form, and preferred as the “First Choice”
- The institution has also pronounced that from the conducted UTME/JAMB examination, all applicants must have a minimum score of 180
- Every candidate must pass the institution Post UTME screening exercise.
- KASU has made it compulsory that it is necessary for every of the institution admission seeking candidate to have or possess a minimum credit passes (at least) of five (5) in the relevant subjects related to their intended course of study; only from the institution approved O’level Result certificate; (which could be from the, WAEC, NABTEB, NECO, or GCE). And also,
- From the relevant subject, candidates must possess a credit pass mark also in English Language and Mathematics, which are the institution compulsory subjects
- To every candidate proposing for the use of a combined result from the approved O’level certificates, KASU has requested for the minimum of two (2) in this case
- Also, every applicant must beat the/current cut-off mark of the institution.
Other Requirements Are
- The Original copy of the candidate’s Birth Certificate/ Age declaration
- The original copy (Including the photocopy) of the O’level credentials
- The original copy (Including the photocopy) of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) Result Slip
- A copy of the candidate’s letter of admission
- The original copy (Including the photocopy) of the candidate’s Local government Area (LGA) certificate
- A Recommendation letter or Attestation Letter.