Today, we want to inform all the candidates that participated in the Sokoto State University (SSU) last post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the admission list for the academic session and we will show you how to use the portal.
How To Use The Portal And Check SSU Admission List
- You need to visit the Sokoto State University admission status checking portal via http://www.ssu.edu.ng/admission_status.php
- Then input your JAMB Registration Number in the required field.
- And then click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your admission status.
- All the admitted candidates should login to the JAMB official website to either accept or reject the offer.
Candidates can confirm their status from the jamb admission status portal, and follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Then you need to login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Next, scroll down to locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Then choose your Exam year and put in your registration number in the required field.
- After which, click on Check Admission Status to access your SSU admission status.
The SSU admission Requirements and list of Courses offered in Sokoto State University (SSU), UTME O’level and direct entry Requirement.
Here, we will list out the official and accredited courses which are offered in Sokoto State University (SSU), both the O’level and direct entry (DE) requirement.
The SSU Admission Requirements
All candidates should possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include mathematics and English Language at GCE O’level, WASCE, NECO, SSCE or any approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
For Direct Entry
All candidates with national diploma (ND), Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels and in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, SSCE, WASCE, NECO or any approved equivalents may be considered for direct entry admission. None of the subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, SSCE, WASCE, NECO or any approved equivalents.
All candidate must also make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for the internal screening by the Sokoto State University.
READ ALSO- FCMB Instant Cash Loan For SME, The Requirements And Repayment Plans With Interest Rates
The SSU Courses & Programmes
Here are the UTME subjects required, Direct Entry and the O’level requirements.
Education and biology
Education and chemistry
Education and physics
Education and mathematics
Education and management
Guidance and counselling
The SSU Screening Requirements
SSU holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks after the normal registration and it usually comes in two phases. The students who have applied to study in the institution are to proceed with the pre-screening test once it is announced.
All candidates are to arrives early and locate his/her screening venue. Every candidate will be screened based on their JAMB scores and also their SSCE result respectively.
For the second phase of the screening is after the admission lists must have been out. Then candidate whose name was among the shortlisted will be invited for another screening exercise by the Faculty or Departments. Below are the important documents that are required;
- All original copies of your educational qualifications which are Statements of Results/Certificates.
- Your Birth Certification or Age Declaration.
- You need a letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a civil servant not below Grade Level 10.
- You need a certificate of Local Government of origin