Currently in Nigeria, the ability to manage bank accounts online has provided us with financial freedom like never before. Now consumers can make payments, transfer funds or make deposits straight from a computer or mobile device.
The present generation of young and advanced Internet users now have gadget that serves as an assistant for them in all matters. No wonder Nigerian banks are rushing to introduce advanced services that will provide their customers with quick and convenient access to their account.
What The First Bank Online Banking Is All About
The First Bank of Nigeria is now among top technically advanced banks, their online banking called FirstOnline can be used by all bank customers both individual and corporate. It is true that time is the most expensive resource. In case time matters to you, you should use Internet banking too. So as long as you can access the internet in via devices, you should be able to get access to your bank account any time. If you have online account ensure that your Internet banking gives you an opportunity to make necessary transactions at any time.
The First Bank Online Account Opening
For you to open a bank account and to get access to online banking, you should follow these processes:
- Please download the special account opening form on the official First Bank website.
- After which, you need to fill it and submit the form to any of the First Bank branches in Nigeria for a setup at once.
- Then provide your user ID.
- They will give you a special token at the branch.
- After which, you will receive the customer log in details and a default password to your registered email as soon as possible after the setup.
And for customers in diaspora:
Applicants must download the special form for Diaspora clients (FirstBank website) once done, you have to fill it and send a request to the First Bank email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that diaspora clients must create a secret question for him/herself to use on his/her profile.
The Benefits Of First Bank Internet Banking Services
- Ability to control the account: customers can always check their balance and track the movement of funds.
- Ability to view and print statement of account.
- Ability to pay utility bills and many other services like taxes, fines, as well as Internet, digital television, and mobile communications bills.
- Ability to transfer money between your accounts.
- You can transfer funds to the accounts of someone else whether they use First Bank or third-party financial institutions. And with this, you can easily transfer money to anyone like parents, children, and friends.
- It has a standing Order set-up.
- But for corporate clients, in addition to the essential functions, they will have the ability to make bulk payment upload and workflow for approval management are available too.
Now you can open that account at First Bank Nigeria online today. And as you can see, Internet banking helps you save time, control your money, and spend it with even greater benefit and pleasure.