In case you don’t know, Globus Bank was incorporated as a limited liability company in March 6, 2019 and was duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank’s aim is to be Nigeria’s foremost digital Bank, providing best-in-class solutions that are specifically tailored towards meeting your needs in a timely manner.
The bank is focused on revolutionizing the financial services industry by leveraging technology and people to deliver exceptional services. They have a workforce of seasoned professionals, as well as visionary leaders and experts which are needed to positively alter the industry service equilibrium. Their corporate Head office is located at 6, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Their Lifestyle Benefits
You can enjoy comprehensive lifestyle benefits with their Premier Banking Team
- You will have access to their Premier Lounge for transactional services and business meetings
- You get local and International concierge Services
- You get an invitation to bank organized lifestyle/high profile events for networking and meeting top management.
- You will get access to professional onshore and offshore wealth managers.
- You get a privilege access to your premier accounts by only Premier relationship manager and top management.
Their Account Features
- A minimum opening balance of NGN100, 000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira Only).
- A minimum Operating balance of NGN5,000 with competitive interest rates
- A maximum of 3 withdrawals monthly for you to earn interest
- An access to alternate channels such as online, mobile app and USSD.
Their Account Opening Requirements
- To complete their account opening package:
- You need a valid ID card of Signatory/Account holder such as Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, or any other acceptable by the bank
- You need a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- You need Utility Bill not more than three(3) months.
READ ALSO- First Bank Account Opening Processes Online And Offline With Requirements
Their Current Account
- You need to maintain a minimum operating balance and enjoy zero current account maintenance fee
- You get a customized cheque book
- You get a Globus Premier Debit Card
- You will get a digital solutions that gives you control over your accounts and enables all transactional services
- You get access to lifestyle lending options
- You get regular transactional notifications via sms/email
Their Domiciliary Accounts
Ability to save and earn interest in foreign currencies (USD, GBP, EURO)
You can maintain minimum opening and operating balance and enjoy;
- An opportunity for High Yield USD Investment
- An efficient local and foreign funds transfer services and international fund settlement (i.e school and medical fee payment)
- A 0.2% interest per annum.
- A no cash handling fee
- An unlimited number of withdrawals
- A concessionary foreign funds transfer charges
Located at number 6 adeyemo alakija street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Call 01-2259000, 01-2259001
According to Mr Elias Igbinakenzua, the CEO of the bank, the Bank has raised about N30bn since inception and has plans to hit about N50bn in the next 18 months.
However, with its innovative and easy to use bank app, Globus Bank is making customer banking easier by making it possible to create a bank account from anywhere using technology.