Fidelity ranks amongst the top 10 in the Nigerian banking industry today, having branches in all the major cities and commercial centers in Nigeria. Through out the years, the bank has received accolades for their integrity and professionalism. It has also been acknowledged for its quality and stability of management. Fidelity staff are well regarded in the Nigerian banking industry for the quality of training they receive on the job, not to mention the good business schools the attend both in Nigeria and overseas.
Fidelity Bank is also highly respected and is in partnership with a network of off-shore establishments with which it has confirmation lines, credit, correspondent banking and other relationships. A few of these establishments are commerce bank, Afreximbank, N.A. London and New York, US Exim Bank,USAID, ABSA South Africa, FBN Bank, UK Ltd, SCB, ANZ London, and Citibank.
Their mission is to make financial services simple and accessible to customers. Imagine a bank that allows you to pay your bills quicker than making a cup of tea. You don’t have to go to the banking hall when it can come to you. With Fidelity online Banking, there is so much you can do from the comfort of your sitting room, like;
- Making transfers to anybody, anywhere- With Fidelity online banking, you can easily and quickly transfer funds to any account within Fidelity, to accounts in other banks in Nigeria, and to accounts in banks outside Nigeria. You can also Pay your bills, book a hotel, buy an airline ticket, airtime and shop online all at your convenience.
- Enrolling yourself, staying safe and secure- Customers can enroll, customize username, upload a profile photo and create a 4-digit Transaction PIN or Token, which allows you to bank at your own terms. Never you disclose your online banking token or credentials to anybody. Your security is our primary concern.
- Creating multiple user roles (maker-checker Work flow)-Fidelity online banking allows you to set up multiple user roles, either as an Initiator or Authorize, to configure multi authorization levels(work flow) for payment transactions. Every user will require a hard token. You can allocate definite transaction limits to every user.
How To Open An Account Online
Get started by login on to ………..and clicking the “sign up” link. From here, there are four steps involved:
- Step1- Fill in your BVN (dial *565*0# from your phone if you don’t have) in the box given and click on “Verify”.
- Step2- If you just received your BVN on your phone, Fill in the appropriate boxes for; Title, surname, first name and other names: Select your gender, enter your Date of birth, email address and phone number, and click on “submit”. Check to ensure that all boxes are correctly filled.
- Step3- A reference code will be sent to your number, Enter the reference code in step three and click on “verify”.
- Step4- For the final step, enter your marital status, occupation, religion, address, nationality, state of residence, city, your preferred branch and your type of account (savings or current). After completing these tasks, click on “Get account number” and your account number will be revealed to you or sent to your phone.
How To Check Your Account Balance
To know your Fidelity Bank account balance simply dial *770*0# from the mobile line that is associated with your account with Fidelity.