This is to inform the General Public that application Forms for Admission into degree programmes in Imo state University (IMSU) for the 2018/2019 session has been made Available online for all qualified candidates.
About the School
IMSU is a state owned university located in Owerri, the capital of IMO state. Founded in 1981, It is a Fully Functional institution with most of its programmes Obtaining Full Accreditation from the National Universities Commission. It has the following faculties and Departments:
- All Applicants who picked Imo state University(IMSU) in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board(JAMB) and scored 180 and Above.
- Applicants who possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits passes( in courses relevant to their fields) in any Ordinary level Exams(Waec, Neco, Naptip, etc)
Method Of Application
- Go to The School’s website at imsu.edu.ng.
- Click the “prospective students” link
- Click “Click to Apply” under 2017/2018 academic Screening Application and Fill in your JAMB number in the column provided.
- Click the submit button and a payment invoice would be generated.
- Proceed to any of these Listed banks for the Payment of a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira(#2,000) only on an E-transact Platform with the generated Payment invoice Number. The Banks are
(i) Zenith Bank
(ii) IMSU Microfinance Bank,
(iii) First Bank
(iv) Imo State Micro Finance Bank
- Go back to the Application page and Fill in your JAMB registration Number again.
- Fill in the E-transact confirmation order personal Identification Number(PIN) gotten from the bank.
- Complete your form
- Fill in your O level results without any error and submit the Application.
- Print out the Acknowledgment Slip
- Wait patiently for the Next Announcement from the University.
- Endeavour to Enter An Authentic mobile Number and email for future communications.
- Any Applicant who Fails to Submit Successfully His/her screening Application online would Automatically loose the chance of Admission.
- Supplying of False information would lead to Disqualification.
- Start your Registration procedures on Time to avoid Web congestion in the Final hours.
READ ALSO- Mtn Borrow Credit: The Migration Code And How To Borrow Both Credit And Data With Repayment
Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
- Agric. Economics
- Extension and Rural Development.
- Animal Science and Fisheries
- Crop science and Biotechnology
- Soil science and Environment
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Banking and Finance
- Insurance and Actuarial science
- Arts Education
- Physical science Education
- Life Science Education
- Language Education
- Library and information Science
- Foundation and Counselling
- Electrical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Food science and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Fine and applied Arts
- Estate Management
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
Faculty of law
Faculty of Humanities
- Religious Studies
- History and International studies
- Theatre arts
- Linguistics and Igbo
- English Language and literary Studies
Faculty of medicine
- Medical Biochemistry
- Community medicine
- Medical Microbiology/Parasitology,
- Chemical Pathology
- Morbid Anatomy/Histopathology
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Faculty of Science
- Animal Science and Environmental Biology
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Physics/Industrial Physics
- Chemistry/Industrial chemistry
- Microbiology/Industrial Microbiology
- Computer Science
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Political science
- Mass Communication