The Nasarawa State University, Keffi was established in the year 2002, and has been in active operation since then. The Vice Chancellor of this respected university is in person of Prof. Muhammad Akaro Mainoma.
The university has been in active development since the time of establishment till date that if you visit the school, you would not believe it was established just in 2002.
Admission Requirements For Nasarawa State University Keffi
- All applicants must have scored a minimum of one hundred and seventy (170) in the previous JAMB UTME examination.
- All applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in their O’level subject combination which should be in SSCE, NECO, GCE or any of its accepted equivalence.
- Direct Entry candidate must possess a minimum of Lower Credit in their various Nation Diploma, Nigeria Certificate for Education, or Nasarawa State University Diploma and they must also have a minimum of eight points in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination.
- All applicant must have taken the JAMB UTME examination and must have chosen the Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their choice of institution.
How To Apply
- Log on to the Remita website at www.remita.net
- You will see a box asking you ‘On who do you want to pay’, fill it by inputing ‘NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI’
- Next, you will see another box saying ‘On what do you want to pay’ fill it too by selecting ‘2018/2019 POST UTME’.
- The next step is to fill all details required by the site correctly which would definitely include your JAMB registration number, your full name, year of entry, date of birth, phone number, email address and so on.
Fill them correctly and click continue to proceed with payment.
- Now print your RRR slip and proceed to any of the following bank for payment; Diamond Bank, Zenith Bank, Unity Bank, Sky Bank, Eco Bank, Keystone Bank, UBA, or FCMB.
- After successful payment in any of those banks, log in to your portal in the school website and fill your screening application form.
On your screening date, you are to visit the venue with the following in place.
- Proof of payment of the screening exercise fee which is two thousand five hundred naira only (2500).
The proof is the RRR print out given to you.
- Original of your JAMB UTME or Direct Entry result.
- Approved calculator and stationery.
- Electronic devices are banned and are classified as examination malpractice.
- Parent, guardians and anyone not sitting for the screening exercise are not invited to the venue.
- Any one who fails to sit for the screening exercise would also fail to be admitted.
The Nasarawa State University, Keffi is among the best Universities in Nigeria and they have shown this in the numerous number of successful graduate they have produced within the years.
Register today and get ready for exploit.