There are State owned academic institutions established to enlarge admissions and bring paid skills and professionalism, Making up to date research facilities available to all and aiding gifted students in obtaining a higher education. One of such institutions is the Abia state University located at uturu, Abia state Nigeria.
Established in 1981, it is fully approved, accredited and acknowledged by the National University Commission for its Undergraduate degree, Direct Entry degree, pre-degree, Bachelor degree and Post graduate degree Programs.
Faculties And Colleges Available In The Institution Are
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Business Administration
- College of Medicine and Health sciences
- Environmental Studies
- MJCE, Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Postgraduate Studies.
Applications are thereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for this year academic session. All Direct entry candidates are also invited for this year Aptitude test.
Registration forms are available online from Thursday 5th July, 2018
Admission Requirements Into ABSU
- All candidates must possess a minimum of Five credits passes in relevant subjects Including English Language and Mathematics either in SSCE, GCE, NECO, WASSCE or any other approved certificate examination. Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates musthave chosen the institution as their choice university in the JAMB/UTME form.
- Candidate must have scored at least 150 in the JAMB/UTME examinations.
How To Obtain The Post UTME Form
Kindly Proceed to any of the designated Banks as listed below make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
Select ABSU Aptitude Test
Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
CLOSING DATE:The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test Would be announced.
How To Check Results
To check your Abia State University post UTME result, you need to purchase the result checker which cost #3,100.00 (Three Thousand One Hundred Naira) and follow the procedures outlined below.
- Enter the ABSU portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard to generate an invoice.
- Accordingly, candidates are required to generate a pin code at the cost of #3,100.00 (Three Thousand One Hundred Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below for printing of results
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, go back to the ABSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening.
- Select your programmeand enter your name in the required columns and then click continue .
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU post UTME Result.