Swift Networks limited is a telecommunications services provider established in 2002. It is fully licensed by the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) to provide multi-service broadband connectivity services to individual, residential and business subscribers.
The network holds a unique and exclusive wireless spectrum license from NCC which allows it to operate an end-to- end reliable, fibre-like, state-of-art broadband services for cost- effective and reliable deployment of a multi-service network.
SWIFT Network Services
- High-speed data transmission
- Broadband internet access that is fast and secure
- Collocation services
- Virtual private networking services
- Web and email hosting
- Video conferencing and video surveillance
- Broadband internet based on 4G WIMAX
Swift Internet Data Plans And Prices
- Swift Budget Data Plan. This is essentially an individual plan for day and night use to give you 300MB. It costs #500 only and is valid for 7 days. You get high speed data of 2Megabytes per second
- Swift Budget Plus Internet Plan. This is also an individual plan giving you 1GB of data valid for 30 days. It costs #2000
- Swift Economy Plan. This is also an individual plan giving you #4000 for 3GB of data. It is valid for 30 days
- Swift Essential Data Plan. This is an individual and residential plan giving you 14GB valid for 30days. It is quite cheap and affordable costing #7000
- Swift Essential Mini. It is an individual plan that offers 7GB of data for #5000. It can be used at day and nights and is valid for 30days.
- Swift Essential Mini (Promo). This is an individual data plan that offers 10GB to subscribers. It is a day and night plan that costs #5000 and is valid for 30 days.
READ ALSO- How To Migrate To 9mobile Weekend Data Plans With Code And The Benefits
- Swift Night Plan. This is an individual plan valid for 30days at night only between 6PM-8AM. It costs #3,500
- Swift Club Plan. This is mainly a residential plan giving subscribers 20GB valid for 30 days. It costs #10,000
- Swift Business Internet Plan. This is a residential and business plan that gives subscribers 24GB of data valid for 30 days. It costs #12,000
- Swift Premium Internet Plan. This is a business plan that can be used in offices and businesses. It offers 30GB of data to subscribers at the cost of #15,000. The validity period is 30 days
- Swift Elite Data Plan. This is also a business plan that offers subscribers 46GB of data at the cost of #20,000. The plan is valid for 30 days.
- Swift Elite Plus Internet Plan. Also a business plan that offers 60GB valid for 30 days. It costs #25,000 and is suitable for offices.
- Swift Internet Runner. This is a portable and cinvenient plug and play modem. It offers 20GB of data at #12,000 and can be connected to up to 5 Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Swift Dual Band Modem. This is a modem bundled with 30GB of data. It can be connected to up to 50 users at once and also has a long battery life (6 hours). It costs #29,500 which can be paid in monthly instalment payment of #2,950.
- Swift Nomad. A portable and convenient modem that can simultaneously be connected to ten Wi-Fi enabled devices. It can be used in offices, homes and even in cars when connected to a car charger port. It also has a rechargeable battery that provides up to eight hours services.
How To Subscribe To Swift Data services
Subscribers can pay for data subscription via ghe following methods
- Pay online by visiting the official website and logging into the account then follow the onscreen prompts.
- Pay online through Interswitch, Paga, Pay Arena or Etranzact using your ATM card
- Pay at any ATM point close to you. Slot in your card, select Quickteller, select pay bills, select others, enter the Swift code (202101), enter your Swift Subscriber ID then enter the amount you want to pay and accept #100 as your transaction charge before your payment can be processed.
Thanks a lot for the article post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.