The Barclays bank of Kenya is a commercial bank located in Nairobi, Kenya. It’s a branch of the UK based banking giants Barclays with operations in many African countries. The bank was founded in 1916 and is approved by the central bank of Kenya. The bank has a total asset of over US$2.329 billion and an employee strength of over 3000 dedicated to meeting the banking needs of its numerous customers.
The bank has over 120 branches and maintains more than 240 Atms scattered around locations in Kenya.
Barclays Bank Of Kenya Internet Banking
The Barclays bank of Kenya operates an internet banking service that makes it easy for customers to get direct access to banking services from the comfort of their homes or offices with the aid of their mobile phones and an internet connection. No need to visit the banking halls and queue up in long lines to perform banking operations. With the Barclays internet banking, customers can now
- Check their account information
You can easily access your savings or current account right from your mobile phone anywhere. Check account balance to confirm deposits and even check account statements.
- Print and download statements
- Print and download proof of payment
- Transfer funds to other customers and other banks
You can transfer money to other Barclays bank account holder or accounts of other banks from the comfort of your home or office without having to visit the bank.
- Perform foreign exchange transactions
Convert money and transfer funds to Money gram, Western Union and other foreign exchange services without having to visit the bank
- Pay bills, buy airtime and load their MPESA
Pay electricity bills, cable bill, and load your MPESA directly from your mobile phone while on the go using the Barclays bank app.
- Link your accounts easily (including credit cards and other bank accounts)
- Send and also receive emails from the Barclays bank
- Get direct access to their accounts any time anywhere available 24/7
How To Download The Mobile App
To download the mobile app that allows you access to the internet banking customers will have to
- Visit your nearest Barclays bank branch and request for the form or complete and submit the form online here https://www.ke.secure.barclays.com/bir/feature/onlineRegistration?execution=e2s1&_t=1364978735349
- After completing the form you will be sent a one time transaction pin (OTP) to your phone number registered with the bank
- Visit your App store either Android or Apple to download the Barclays Bank App
- After Downloading the App
- Enter your account number and the one time pin sent to your phone
- You will then be required to choose a 6 digit password
- Choose a 6 digit password that’s easy to remember to complete the registration process
- Upon completion you will be able to access the home page of the mobile app where you can then begin to enjoy the benefits of using the Barclays Bank App
- You can also access the internet banking by login into the website here https://www.ke.secure.barclays.com/bir/feature/onlineRegistration?execution=e2s1&_t=1364978735349 where you will be requested to enter your username and password.