Skye Bank PLC formerly known as Cooperative Bank is a large financial service provider in West and Central Africa. The major headquarters is located at 3, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria. Skye bank’s total asset has been valued to be in excess of US$3.9 billion.
The bank has a total of 260 branches all over Nigeria. In January 2011, Skye bank introduced a Naira- denominated MasterCard which they called “MasterCard Verve”, the very first of its kind in Nigeria and ever since then has continued to continue to wax stronger especially with the introduction of internet and mobile banking.
Skye Bank Mobile Banking Code
The Skye Bank Mobile code called Skye Smart Banking Code allows customers to perform various banking transactions using only their mobile phone. You can open an account instantly, purchase airtime and data, transfer funds and pay bills easily and without hassle, just dial *833# and you are on the go!
How To Perform Various Transactions Using Skye Bank *833#
- To open an account: The very first thing to do is to register and create a transaction PIN. Dial *833#, then select 6 to check your account balance, afterwards enter a 4-digit transaction PIN to complete any transactions you have made and will later make in the future, your balance will be displayed so your registration for *833# smart banking was successful. You can also dial *833*1# to open an account.
READ ALSO- How To Check Bvn Details On Your Mobile Devices, Change Date Of Birth And Other Info Online
- To Transfer Funds: You can transfer funds from your bank account to another skye bank account and to other bank’s account (GTbank, Zenith Bank, AccessBank e.t.c). To tranfer funds, dial *833*Amount*Account Number#. Use the phone number you registered your account with. You can also transfer by dialing *833# Select 3 to transfer funds, enter the amount , select the beneficiary’s bank, enter the account number then the PIN. The daily transfer limit is #50,000 and transfer charges are #10,5 to other Skye bank accounts and #52,5 will be charged for transfer to other banks. You can also dial *833,3# then follow the on-screen prompts.
- To Top-up Your Phone: To buy airtime or data for yourself, just dial *833*Amount# and your account balance will be credited
- To Top-up for Others: Dial *833*Amount*Phone number# then enter your PIN. The daily recharge limit is #5000 and #20,000 monthly
- To Check Your Bank Account Balance: To know how much you have left in your bank account, just dial *833*6#. The transaction charge for this is #10.
- To Pay Bills: To pay bills such as Dstv, PHCN, LLC etc, just dial *833*2# and follow the onscreen prompts. Transaction cost for this is #53 (LLC) and #105 (PHCN/Dstv).
- To Update Your BVN Details: To edit and update your BVN information, just dial *833*5# and follow the onscreen prompts.
How to Activate or Register on Skye Bank *833# Mobile Banking Platform.
Benefits Of Skye Bank Mobile USSD Banking
- No need for data
- No stress, no hassle
- Safe and secure transactions
- Fast, easy and convenient.