First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is one of the thriving banks in Nigeria. It was founded by Oloye Subomi Micheal Balogun on the 20th April, 1982 and has her headquarters in Lagos Island, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria. This is great bank among her peers in the country. She has consistently maintained a steady growth rate over the years. The bank has steadily grew her assets over the years with a great employee strength increasing per time. As such, it is a bank worth partnering with when one’s kid is involved.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) has further proved to be insightful and innovative with the FCMB kids account launch. They also proved to be partnering with on a long term basis. I think the FCMB kids account is worth considering.
The FCMB kids account is a type of savings account designed to assist parents or guardians save for their kids between ages of 0 to 13 years. The account is designed to enhance saving culture at least for the days ahead towards the education and other important things of the kid in future. It also help to assist kids imbibe the saving culture and a good money management ethics as they grow. This will help parents or guardian prepare for the future. If you ask me, its really insightful and innovative.
Features Of The FCMB Kids Account
The features of the FCMB kids account includes:
- Third party intruder is allowed such person must hold a current account with the bank.
- Its opening balance is ₦5,000 only.
- It has a ₦2,000 minimum operating balance.
- A non-clearing cheque-type withdrawal booklet will be issued for withdrawal by the account holder only.
- It comes with a free E-mail transaction notifications
- Monthly statements of account can be requested and printed for a fee.
- Free monthly electronic statements of account.
Requirements To Open The FCMB Kids Account
To open The FCMB kids account, the following documents are required:
- A duly completed account opening form
- One passport photograph of parent or guardian and the child each.
- A valid means of ID of the parents or guardian such as International passport, Driver’s License, National ID card, Voters Card, Association ID card, Town Union ID card, Residential Estate ID card, Resident Permit (for immigrants)
- Any document for address verification such as Utility bill, local authority tax bill recent bank statement etc.
- Birth certificate of the child.
Please note that you will be required to walk into any of the FCMB bank branch close to you with the above stated documents to open the account.
For further details or enquiry, you may reach the Contact Centre on 012798800, 0700 329 0000 at any time or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or visit any of the FCMB bank branch close to you.