Gtbank internet banking is a service developed by Gtbank to enhance easy, fast and safe transactions for her numerous customers.
Guaranty Trust Bank Internet Banking enables GTBank customers all over the world to conduct diverse financial transactions via the GTBank website. This therefore makes it easy for customers to access banking services at the comfort of their PC, mobile phones, tablets or laptops without visiting any branch office of GTbank.
Benefits Of GTbank Internet Banking
- Ability to access all your GTB account(s) at any time any day.
- There is online real time account monitoring feature
- Safe and secure transactions.
- Convenience of conducting banking transactions at any time from anywhere.
- Customers can easily access bank information and product details.
- It offers an effective, easier and cheaper way for the customers to communicate with the bank.
GTBank Internet Banking Registration
The very first step before anyone can register for Gtbank internet banking is to firstly possess a gtbank account. If you own a gtbank account, kindly follow the steps below to register for the gtbank internet banking.
- Download and fill the GT internet banking request form from Gtbank website or simply walk in to any branch close to you to request for the form.
- You can submit the filled form at any Gtbank branch close to you or simply send a scanned copy to email@example.com.
- Once your registration has been approved, your account will be created online and your GTBank internet banking details will be forwarded to your email address.
- If you haven’t gotten your login details, kindly visit www.gtbank.com, navigate and click on the register link at the internet banking tab. You may as well dial *737*6*5# from the phone number you registered with the bank. It is worthy of note that you must change the Password within 2 hours after receiving it.
READ ALSO- Unity Mobile: How To Download, Activate And Use For Different Transactions
How To Login To GTBank Internet Banking
- Log on to www.gtbank.com
- Navigate to internet banking and click on login
- Input your user ID and password and then click login.
- It will take you to GTBank internet banking dashboard. From here, you can check your account balance, recharge airtime, transfer money, view statement of account, pay bills etc
It is advisable to check the through the dashboard to get acquitted with the features and to know the various functions available on the platform. This will help you to locate the features on time when you need it. Although the interface is quite easy to understand.
Internet Login For Different Banks
Almost all banks now have the internet banking service. It’s one of the bank sector revolution in the recent time.
Different banks have different internet banking application process and procedure. For non Gtbank users, you may need to contact your bank by simply walking in to any branch close to you, navigate to the customer service and make your intention known. You will be duly informed and assisted with the application.
Please see below other banks Login details.
Access Bank Internet Login
First Bank Internet Login
Gtbank Internet Banking Login
Eco Bank Internet Banking Login
Skye Bank Internet Banking Login
Zenith Bank Internet Banking Login
Diamond Bank Online Banking Login
Sterling Bank Internet Banking Login
FCMB Internet Banking Login