PayWithCapture is another mobile money platform designed to help people carry out transactions at the comfort of their homes, offices, on the street etc. It help customers to access their account and use it as well without visiting the banking halls. With the Paywithcapture, you can link your ATM cards and make payment from them via PayWithCapture.
PayWithCapture has its own App and it offers a great mobile purchase experience for its users as well as other ATM cards users of other banks.
Access Bank And PayWithCapture Setup Processes
Access Bank PayWithCapture is a great mobile innovation and solution which enables customers of Access bank to make purchases or payment for goods by simply scanning a pre generated QR Code. Let’s begin the registration first. Here is a step by step guide;
Getting Started Through the website
Step 1. Log onto the website https://unicorn.paywcapp.com
Step 2. Locate and click on the register button.
Step 3. It will load the page and bring a form you, fill in all the required details.
Step 4. Endeavour to create a password as well as a 4-digits pin security code which be required while you are making any transaction.
After a successful registration, you will receive a message on your phone indicating a successful registration. Now you may login into your account.
To login, kindly follow the following steps;
- On the same Webpage where you registered, click on the Menu and then scroll to the website base and click on login.
- It will load and bring a new page, input your phone number as your username with your password. Then click sign in.
- At this point, you may be asked to link your BVN if you haven’t done so. Also provide other details as maybe required.
Using The Short Mobile Code
Do you know that you can also use a direct short code to perform transactions on your Access Bank Account? Simply dial *901# on all network and follow the simple steps directive to perform transactions like.
- Buy Airtime.
- Transfer Funds within and outside Access Bank.
- Pay bills.
- Check Account Balance.
Access Bank Account Linking Procedures With The App
- Sign in into your account.
- Click on the menu, locate and click on payments
- Clicking on payments, it will load a page, click on Link Access Account on that page. After that your access bank account will be linked.
ATM Card Linking Steps
- Simply sign in into your account.
- Click on the Menu, scroll down and click on payment
- You will see Link Card on the “Your Cards” button, click on it.
- It will request for your card details, input the details of your card.
And if you want to add more than one card, simply repeat step 3 and 4.
Registration And Use Of The App
- From your application store, search for “Access PayWithCapture” and when you find it, install it on your phone.
- Next is to launch the App.
- If you followed the registration steps above, simply log in but if not then register.
- Input all the required details in the fields provided. Endeavour to input your BVN as well.
- Do not forget to create a password for your logins on the App.
- Also, create a transaction pin code which needed to authorize and confirm every transaction.
- Link a payment method, kindly click on web and app and then click on register. If your account and your ATM cards are not linked yet, link them with the steps above.
Making Payment With PayWithCapture
To use the app to make payment with the app,
- To make a payment (in-store/remote):
- Simply launch the PayWithCapture app.
- Locate and click on the ‘scan to pay’ option.
- Then you will be required to scan the QR code of what you want to buy. Scan it.
- Then confirm the amount of the goods and then authorize the transaction to take place with your PayWithCapture security PIN or your fingerprint.