Page microfinance is one the new financial institution seeking to provide financial aid to the qualified people. Page microfinance offers savings service as well as loan services to people who meet their requirements.
Page microfinance offers loan services to people who are in need of financial assistance for business, personal life expenses, rent etc. The service is to assist people to move out financial mess and then pay later. With this service, a customer can access a minimum of N200,000 and maximum of N2,500,000. The customer may choose to repay in 10 to 12 months depending on the financial strength of the customer.
The Page Microfinance Bank tagged Group Loans as emergency loans offered to employees of a company. The repayment plan can take up to up to 12 months. Repayment amounts are deducted monthly from the employee’s salary which is expected to be remitted by the company. The employee may also take the responsibility of paying back the money monthly via cheque from salary account.
Features And Benefits Of Group Loans
- Loans are disbursed within 3 hours of submitting relevant documents.
- There trained customer service and sales agent who can help with custom needs
- The required documents are quite flexible and realistic.
- Instant disbursement of funds through transfer.
Charges On Loans
- Interest rate charged per month is 3.75%.
- There is zero charge for Management fee.
Application For Loan
Anyone willing to acquire a loan can do so via the official website of the page microfinance. You can simply fill the application form online. Before you begin to apply, please take note of requirements for the loan. Please note that all the requirements must be satisfied and forwarded if the loan application must be successful.
Below are the major requirements for loan approval at page microfinance;
- You must be between the age of 22 years and 55 years.
- You must have a valid staff ID.
- You must have a functional account number
- Valid form of Identification such as National ID, Driver’s license, Voter’s card, International passport etc.
- A recent pension statement
- A recent statement of account covering the last 6 months.
- A NUBAN-compliant cheque book
- One passport photograph
Loan Application Process
Once you have the above requirements, kindly follow the steps below;
- Log on to www.pagemfbank.com/loan
- Navigate and click on loan application
- Fill in the details required on the application form.
- Verify that the information is correct before submitting.
- After 3 hours, you will be notified if you qualify for the loan.
If you experience any difficulty in the application process or have a custom need, you may visit them at their office in Lagos if you are close at No 23, Norman Williams Street, SW Ikoyi, Lagos. You may as well send an email to email@example.com or call +234 (0)1 631 PAGE (7243). You may as well send it via the company website