If you are a subscriber on either DsTV or GoTV and you love to know your account balance, this piece will help you through. Simply take a moment to read to the end. Ensure you try it out immediately and share your experience thereafter.
How To Check DsTV Balance
To check your DsTV balance, there are few ways to check it. You could check at the website online, through SMS as well as through the DsTV app. To check via SMS, kindly follow the steps below;
- Navigate to your SMS menu on your phone to create one.
- Type “BAL”, leave a space and then type the DSTV smart card number which is 10 digits
- Forward the SMS to 30333
- You will get a response from DSTV.
How To Check DSTV Balance Via The App
To check DSTV balance via DSTV app, kindly follow the steps below;
- Launch the app on your device
- Sign in with the DSTV smart card and your mobile number.
- Navigate and click on “account” and your account balance will be displayed.
The app must have been set to Nigeria while setting up the app. This is very important.
How To Check DSTV Balance Via The DSTV Website
To check DSTV balance via the website, kindly follow the steps below;
- Log on to http://eazy.dstv.com
- Sign in with your DSTV smart card and phone number
- Navigate and click on “Account”
- Your DSTV balance will be displayed.
With the above information, you can check your DSTV balance through any of the methods that is convenient for you.
How To Check GoTV Balance
Checking balance on GoTV, its a lot easier. You can either check your balance via SMS or via the GoTV website online. Below are the procedures for checking GoTV balance;
To check GoTV balance via SMS, please follow the steps below;
- Navigate to your SMS menu on your phone to create one
- Type ” Balance” leave a space followed by IUC number or smart card number and then forward to 4688.
- You will get a response containing the details you seek.
How To Check GoTV Balance Online
To check GoTV balance online, simply follow the steps below;
- Log on to http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
- Navigate and click on the menu icon
- From the list of the menu, click on eazy self service
- From the eazy self service list, navigate and click on my account
- Sign in with your IUC number and phone number. Your account details will be displayed.
For further enquiry, you may meet with customer service agent of either GoTV or DsTV online through the social media (Facebook, Twitter) to help you check the balance if you prefer that. Please ensure you indicate your country when logging your enquiry. You may also ask your installer, they will be of help to you.