How To Check The Online Admission List For The University Of Jos (UNIJOS)
Checking of the admission list for the University of Jos for all applicants who have undergone the registration process, and have written the Post UTME screening examination and also met with the institution entry requirements are expected to follow the steps stated below to check for the institution admission list and the candidate’s admission status
- Log on to https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ug/portal/admissions.
- Provide the “Application ID” into the given box
- Enter the “Password” to the applicant’s ID into the provided space
- Log in by clicking on the button with “Login” to proceed to the checking of the admission list/admission status.
For applicants without the Application ID, checking of the University of Jos online admission list/ status can be done through the steps below:
- Applicants are to log on to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Using the candidate’s “JAMB Registration Number”, Provide the “Username” into the given box
- Fill in the candidate’s “Password” with the “Surname” used during the JAMB Registration
- Click on the “Log in” button to enter the next page
- Select the year of examination in the “Exam Year” into the given box/column
- Re-enter the “JAMB Registration Number” into the provided column
- Check Admission or Status by clicking on the button with the displaying word
READ ALSO- How To Check Esut Departmental Cut Off Mark, Admission Requirements And All You Need To Know
University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Entry Requirements
The admission requirements for all the prospective JAMB/UTME admission seeking candidates into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) are stated as follows:
- The University of Jos (UNIJOS) has made it necessary for all the prospective candidates to have chosen the institution as being part of their “Choice of University/ Institution” (either as the “First Choice” or Second Choice”) in the JAMB/ UTME form
- The institution has requested for the minimum score of 200 from all its applicants/candidates in the UTME/JAMB conducted examination
- UNIJOS has also compulsory it that it is necessary for the every of the admission seeking candidate to possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes from its approved institution O’level result certificate only(WAEC, SSCE, GCE, or NECO); especially in the relevant subjects related to their intended course of study
- Also, every of the candidate must have a credit pass mark in the institution compulsory subjects which include the English Language and Mathematics;
- From the approved O’level result only, University of Jos (UNIJOS) has requested for the minimum of two (2) sittings from all of the applicant proposing to/ for the use of a combined result.
- Also, all the applicants/candidates must meet up with the institution present cut-off marks
- The copy (Original copy) of the candidate’s Birth Certificate/ Age declaration.
- A copy (including the original copy) of the O’level credentials.
- A copy of the JAMB Result
- A copy (original copy) of the candidate’s letter of admission.
- Candidate’s passport photograph (must be recent).
- A copy (original copy) of the candidate’s Local government Area (LGA) certificate.
- Attestation Letter or Recommendation letter.
- A copy of the Application (Post UTME) Exercise Screening Slip/ Acknowledgment slip.