The Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) is a comparatively young. The Home of Soaring Eagles is situated in Ndufu Alike Ikwo Local Government Area within the South Eastern State of Ebonyi. It really is a federal government owned university created in 2011 by the Vice-Chancellor Professor Chinedum Uzoma Nwajiuba with flying over 3,000 already.
The university supervises a wide selection of undergraduate and graduate programs. The University has 7 Faculties:
Basic Medical Sciences
Engineering and Technology
Management and Social Sciences
Just the best are selected through a Vigorous screening process by the university admission unit. The candidate who scored 180 and above in the university tertiary and matriculation examination (UTME) and should have selected the university as their first choice were qualified to receive screening. In addition, applicants were to possess passes in at the least Five ‘O’ level courses including English language, mathematics as well as the rest three in their relevant courses.
Admission Need/Requirements For Undergraduate Programmes
Prospective students will have to fulfill the following general requirements before they are offered admission into the Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo.
- For the admission into 100 Level (UMEa), applicants must:
Attain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at no more than two sittings; and a satisfactory score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in important subjects.
- Concerning admission into 200 level (direct entry), candidates should, have as well as five SSCE credit passes like in a (1) above, obtain at the very least two A’level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects or possess NCE or OND with credit passes, or possess a great first degree in another field as the case may be.
The Admission list of undergraduates who applied will be available on JAMB portal, And also on FUNAI school portal.
Therefore, candidates should check their admission status by utilizing the steps below. Candidates who see their names in the Funai list have already been offered provisional admission to the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SIMPLE TIPS TO CHECK FUNAI ADMISSION LIST
Proceed to FUNAI admission list checking portal at https://admission.funai.edu.ng/
Enter your JAMB registration no. Within the required column.
Finally, click on Check Status to gain access to your FUNAI admission status.
You can also check on the JAMB ADMISSION PORTAL:
It is possible to look up admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal. So, utilize the steps outlined below to check:
- Firstly, ensure you’ve got an active data bundle.
- Next thing, Open your favorite browser (Preferably, Safari or Google Chrome).
- Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal making use of this Link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx.
- Then browse right down to check CAPS UTME/DE Admission status.
- Click on the UTME/DE Admission button to confirm and accept/reject your 2019 status of admission.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth, etc will show up when you’ve got successfully logged in to Jamb caps portal.
If you’re given admission and you like the schools then click on accept admission.
In the event that institution and course space are blank or perhaps you haven’t been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Be very careful never to accept admission if you’re not offered or when you have the hope of gaining admission in a better school.
As soon as you accept the admission offered you then close your Admission door for that year.