The Ekiti State University fondly called EKSU by all those who live in Ado-Ekiti is located at Iworoko Road, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria. The school offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses and has ten faculties including the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Science, Faculty of Management Science, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Agricultural Science and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences.
If you have chosen the Ekiti State University in the recent Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) then it is time to apply for the post utme screening exercise as sales of the forms have commenced. Here are some of the things you need to know about the exercise.
Eligibility And Requirements
First of all, you have to qualify to apply for the exercise. To qualify, you have to meet the eligibility requirements. Qualified candidates are candidates who meet the eligibility requirements and the requirements are as follows:
- Students who chose Ekiti State University as their first choice in the UTME screening
- Such students who have gone on to sit for the UTME screening and have obtained a score of 180 marks or more
- Students who have in addition to this at least five O’ level credits at not more than two sittings with the subjects passed relevant to their chosen course
- Direct Entry candidates who have chosen Ekiti State University as their First Choice and have also scored 180 marks or more in their UTME examination. These candidates may only have a minimum of lower credit in their direct entry relevant results
- Candidates who belong to the first or second group but did not choose Ekiti State University as their first choice of institution and would now like to change their institution after having scored 180 marks or more in the UTME examination.
READ ALSO- How To Get The Glo Oga Sim, The Benefits And All You Need To Know
How To Apply
To apply for the post utme screening exercise into Ekiti State University, candidates should follow the procedure below:
- Visit www.eksuportal.edu.ng
- Navigate to 2018/2019 UTME/DE application and click on it
- This will redirect you to the online application portal
- Locate ‘New Applicant’ and click on it
- Create an account by entering the details required
- Click on the link sent to your email address to complete your registration
- Input your email address and the password you created earlier to login
- Click on 2018/2019 PUTME application
- Confirm your entries and click on ‘Make Payment’
- Select your card type such as Visa, Verve or MasterCard
- Enter your card details and click on ‘Pay’
- Print your receipt from the page displayed
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to continue with your registration.
How To Check Your EKSU Post Utme Result Online
To check your result, follow the procedure below:
- Visit http://eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng/site/screening-result
- Enter your UTME registration number
- Click ‘Search’
- Your results will be displayed
- Go ahead to print.