Ahmadu Bello University is a well known university in Nigeria and it often has lots of prospective students on a yearly basis. In this piece, we shall discuss the post UTME screening exercise, eligibility, registration and how to check results. So if this is your search, you are right on the right page. Kindly take your time yo read through.
ABU Post UTME Eligibility
To be eligible for the Ahmadu Bello University post UTME, you must have scored 180 or above 180 in the UTME examination. Also, you must have chosen Ahmadu Bello
University as first choice of university in your UTME registration.
How To Register For Post UTME
To register for the Ahmadu Bello University post UTME, please note that you will be required to pay online and then register through the portal. Here are the steps to follow;
- Log on to the post UTME portal, www.putme.abu.edu.ng
- Input your UTME registration number
- Generate your Transaction Payment Slip
- Verify the details are yours and correct
- Click on Click Pay via Remita to take you to the Remita payment portal
- Click on pay online in order to pay with your ATM Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard),
- Input your card details as requested
- Verify inputted details and click on pay to pay.
- After a successful payment, relogin into the post UTME portal
- Fill in your contact address, phone number, email address and preferred second choice of study.
- Upload 100 KB passport photograph.
- Print your confirmation slip which will be needed at the post UTME center.
With these steps, you have successfully register for the ABU post UTME.
How To Check Post UTME Results
After successfully participating in the post UTME screening exercise, the next thing will be to patiently wait for results to be released. Upon the release of the results you will need to go through some steps to check the result. Kindly follow the steps below;
- Log on to the ABU post UTME portal, https://putme.abu.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “Check your PUTME result”
- Input your UTME registration number and your state
- Verify the inputted details and submit. The results will be displayed on the next page.
ABU Post UTME Admission Calculation
It is not enough to know how to register for and write the ABU post UTME. It is important that you know how to calculate the aggregate score used in the admission process. To do this, simply add your post UTME score divided by 8 with the post UTME score divided by 2. That is, if you score 200 in UTME and 70 in post UTME, it means
200 ÷ 8 = 45
70 ÷ 2 = 35
45 + 35 = 80
This therefore means that such candidate can be granted admission to study 80 mark cut off course if that is his choice. I hope you can calculate yours too now.
For any assistance or further information, you may forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of these mobile numbers 07067430505, 07067430512, 07067430539 07067430531