The Gateway Polytechnic, Igbesa is owned by the state government. It was founded in the year 2005 and has been managed by the Ogun state government ever since. It is located in the area called Saapade in Ogun State, Nigeria.
The main campus is located at Km 55, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Sapede Esate, Ogun State.
Not too long ago, another campus was established in a town somewhere in Ijebu to support the already existing campuses. The new campus was established with the goal of accommodating more students and indigenes of the state. So as to increase the rate or number of people who would gain admission into the institutions.
The state government has also acquired modern facilities and apparatus which meets the computer age standard so as to improve their students learning.
This enables all their student to undergo the ICT training program that was introduced and is done in the institution.
The Gateway Polytechnic provides students with the national and higher national diplomas.
This Programs Also Has The Part Time Scheme
The Polytechnic major faculties are; a) Management and Liberal Studies
- b) Science and Technology
How To Register For Gateway Polytechnic Igbesa Post Utme
To register for the Gateway Polytechnic, you have to meet their requirements first.
See them below.
- You must have registered and sat for the JAMB UTME examination.
- You must have scored the official cut off mark for the Gateway Polytechnic and for your choice of course.
- You must have the required credit passes in your O’level results.
- You must have chosen the gateway Polytechnic when registering for JAMB UTME examination.
READ ALSO- Ecobank Rapid Transfer Works, The Requirement For Enrolments And All The Charges Per Transaction
- Visit the school’s online portal.
- Log in with your JAMB reg number.
- Your details would be fetched.
- Confirm them and click Next to pay.
- After payment, fill the form that would pop up and submit.
Payment is by the online method using your debit card.
- Print out your reference slips and check your screening date.
How To Check Results
To check your result online, follow the steps below.
- Visit the polytechnic website, @ http://studentportal.gaposa.edu.ng/Portal/Default.aspx
- Log in with your personal details and password
- Navigate through the page, and click on the result tab
- Your result would be displayed if available.
This is exactly how to register for the Gateway Polytechnic post utme screening, including the requirements you must have to qualify and also how to check your result after sitting for the screening exercise.
In case you are not sure which courses are offered in the gateway Polytechnic, below are the list of department in this Polytechnic.
* Computer Engineering
* Computer Science
* Business Administration and Management
* Science Laboratory Technology
If you encounter any problem during the whole process, you might want to contact the Gateway Polytechnic directly through the email adress firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call the institutions help line at 08067937140.