The admission list of the federal university lafia (fulafia) for the current academic year is finally out. All the candidate who applied for the university admission are advised to proceed to check the status of their admission via the school official portal.
Procedures To Check Your Fulafia Admission Status
All the list of admitted candidate are been uploaded via the school web portal, so to check your status, follow the step by step procedures outlined below:
- All candidate should visit the school admission status checking website via putme.fulafia.org
- In the provided space, please input your jamb registration number to proceed
- After you must have entered your jamb registration details, you can then click on the search button and continue to see your admission status
Please all candidate should note that you must come along with your original document during the screening exercise.
How To Accept Your Fulafia Admission Via Jamb Caps
This next step is for those candidates who were admitted successfully in Fulafia. If you were admitted successfully please follow the below procedure to accept your admission via JAMB CAPS:
- The first thing to do is to visit the JAMB portal jamb.org.ng/efacility
- You will then login with your valid email and password
- You will see a welcome notice in your dashboard once you login
- You can scroll down, then you will see “check admission status” on the CAPS
- Click on the button “check admission status” on CAPS
- The portal will redirect you to the JAMB CAPS page
- You will see a page that is showing you your JAMB details and your admission status
- You can now proceed to accept or reject your admission
READ ALSO- Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria, The Requirements And All You Must Know
Fulafia Admission Requirement
There are two different ways you can secure admission in Fulafia, they are either through UTME or Direct Entry
For all admission into 100 level, candidates should have five credit passes in SSCE, NECO, GCE “O” level or its equivalent in subjects that is relevant to the chosen course of study and should be maximum of two sittings. And for JAMB score, candidates must have scored at least 180 in the concluded UTME.
Other Requirements Are As Follows
- For all faculties and departments, the school will insist for all candidates to possess credit passes in Mathematics and English language
- The school will conduct post UTME screening exercise for all student to make sure that only the qualified candidates are offered final admission. All candidate should note that they are expected to meet up with their chosen departmental specific requirement to be admitted after the screening exercise.
For all admission into 200 level through direct entry, candidates should have five credit passes in SSCE, NECO, GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent in subjects that is relevant to the chosen course of study and should be maximum of two sittings.
- All candidate must have a minimum of two advanced level credit passes in the general certificate of education (GCE advanced level) in the subject that is relevant to the chosen course of study or the ordinary national diploma (OND) with a credit level or have Nigeria certificate of education (NCE) with a credit level.