Great news for every persons who have been wishing to join navy, as the management of the Nigerian navy have notified the public and to those who are interested to join them can do that easily. Today we will show you how to enrol and all the requirement that will be needed.
- All applicant will have to possess any of the professional or educational qualification below:
- WAEC, SSCE, GCE, ‘O’ Level
- WAEC City and Guild or London city and Guilds
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or any other educational qualification that is equivalent to the above mentioned requirement.
- Every applicant will have to present their primary school leaving certificate
- All applicant should be aware that the entry requirement into the categories below is just SSCE or its equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. And any other added qualification in these categories will only be as an advantage for you to be selected into that particular branch
- For any applicant who has a higher professional or educational qualification, for example, BSc, BA, HND, etc. that are not stated in the requirement above should not border to apply. All applicants should note that it is an offence of the highest order to declare false professional or educational qualification, please be warned. If you do this, it will attract automatic withdrawal or dismissal and any person guilty will be handed over to civil police for prosecution.
- For any qualification or certificate that was not declared or tendered or accepted when the recruitment exercise was going on, will not be accepted again after the recruitment and will not be tendered again for the purpose of career advancement or for change of branch while serving in the Nigerian navy. It will be only the qualification which will be obtain through the proper service provision will be tenable after you must have join the Nigerian navy.
- You must be between 18 to 22 years and 24 years for those with higher qualification
- All applicant must be single and does not have any child
- All applicant must not be convicted before by any court of law or have any criminal charges
- All applicants must by birth be a Nigerian citizen
- All applicants must not have any of the following problems: ear condition, short sightedness, flat foot, medical operation, or any natural disability.
READ ALSO- French Consulate Lagos: How To Apply For Visa, The Requirements And All You Must Know
How To Enroll
- All applicant should visit joinnigeriannavy.com
- Then click on the registration button for you to create your account on their portal
- You need to provide a valid email and a secured password (note that the email address will be used as your username)
- You need to complete the rating application form, ensure that all data are correct before you submit because you cannot make changes after submitting.
- You need to download and print out a copy of your application form after you complete it and attach the following documents:
- Local government certificate
- Guarantors form
- Police certification form
- Applicants declaration
- Parents certification.