There are many oil well owners in Nigeria. A huge number of them are government officers while some are private individuals. This article delves at the major oil well owners in Nigeria and their oil blocks too.
1) Mohammed Indimi presides over Oriental Energy Resources which owns the oil well OPL 115
2) Mai Derive presides over Cavendish Petroleum Big Ltd which owns OPL 110
3) Kase Lawal presides over Allied Energy Resources Big Ltd which operates OPL 120&121
4) M.A Olokun presides over Summit Oil which runs OPL 122
5) M.K.O Abiola presides over Summit Oil which owns OPL 205 and OPL 206
6) Said Kuashi presides over Crown well Petroleum that owns OPL 305 and 306
7) Module Alakija presides over Famta Oil Ltd which owns OPL 216
8) O.B Lulu Briggs runs the oil well OPL 114, 239, 234 and 231
9) A.B.C Orjiako presides over Zebbra Energy Limited which owns OPL 248
10) Reggie Uduhim presides over Oil and Gas Limited that owns OPL 249
11) David Richards , P.O Balogun, T.O Omisore, Olayiwola Fatona presides over the Niger Delta Western OPL 34
12) Rachel Akintola, Ibukun Olawepo and their colleagues operate Oil World which owns OPL 241
13) Appia Korang, A. Peppe, Oba Gbadebo, O.A Kpata, O. Adeyemo, M.O Osunsanya, O. Boyo, J.A Tinubu presides over Oando which owns OPL 278, 236
14) Onoh Anthony and his colleagues, Onoh Christiana, Onoh Ngozi, George Udoekong, Nwauche Erastus presides over Eurafric Energy Limited Dawes Island which operate OML 54
15) Alhaji Mai Daribo: a Bornu Patriarch is the owner of OML 110 that has over 500 million oil barrels.
16) General Theophilus Danjuma is the owner of OPL 246 whose company is known aw SAPETRO. It exports at least 300000 barrels of crude everyday.
READ ALSO- Gokada App: How To Download, How It Works And All You Must Know With The Charges
17) Colonel Sanni Bello: is owner of NOML 112 and OML 117 and his company is known as the International Petroleum Development Company. Sanni Bellow is the in-law of Abdulsalami Abubakar who was the former Head of State of Nigeria.
18) Alhaji Mohammed Ludimi from Niger State, the in-law. to the former Military President Ibrahim Babangida is the owner of OML 115, OLDWOK Field and EBOk field.
19) Alhaji Sela Mohammed Gambo: who runs Nor East Petroleum Limited owns OML 215.
20) Alhaji Aminu Cantata: _is the owner of OML 108 that is run by Express Petroleum Company Limited.
21) Alhaji W.I Folawiyo is the owner of OML 113 and the name of his operating company in that oil well is Yinka Folawiyo Ltd
22) Prince Nasiru Ado Bayero, cousin of the Central Bank Governor Lamido Sanusi, owns ASUOKPU/UMUTU marginal oil fields which has an estimated 300000 barrels of oil produced on a daily basis. This is equivalent to $30 million dollars on a daily basis and the average benchmark is $100 dollars per barrel.
23) Atiku Yaradua and Bayero owns Intel and they have reasonable stakes in the oil and gas exploration industry of Nigeria.
24) Rilwan Lukman: the former OPEC chairman owns AMNI, a company that has 2 oil blocks OML 112 and OML 117.
25) Dan Etete, Abacha ‘s oil minister owns Malabu Oil that operates the oil well OPL 245. The name of the operating company of this oil well is Malabu Oil & Gas Company. The oil block is worth $20 billion dollars
26) Peter Odili, former Governor of Rivers state owns OPL 289 and OPL 233 and the operating firm in this oil well is Clewater Refinery and RivGas Petroleum and Gas Company.
27) Andy Uba is a major operator of OPL 286 which he runs through Focus Energy which is in partnership with the BG Group.
28) Emeka Offor owns OPL 291 that is operated by Starcrest Energy Nigeria Limited. Although it was sold to Addax Petroleum Development Company Limited, Emeka Offor still has stakes in it.
29) Mike Adenuga owns Conoil which is the oldest indigenous oil exploration industry in Nigeria. It has six oil blocks and exports more than 200000 barrels of crude oil on a daily basis.
30) Alfred James Petroleum owns OPL 302 which are owned conjointly by Adewunmi Sujuade, Gone Sijuade, Cooke Sijuade, Adedeji Sijuade, Olayinka Sijuade, Adeyemi Osiyemi, Femisola Awosika with A.O Adeyinka as the Chairman.
32) J.O Udoji with his colleagues own OPL 226 and the operating company is 2 Soglas Nigeria Limited.
32) Saleh Jambo: as the Chairman of the North East Petroleum owns the OPL 215 oil well.
33) Ibrahim Bunu presides as the Chairman of Optimum Petroleum that opy OPL 310.
34) Aminu Alhassan Dantata as the Chairman of the Express Petroleum committee owns OPL 108&_227 and the members of the committee are Ahmade Rufai, Tajudeen Dantata, Dalhatu Gwarzo, Lawan Omar.
35) Sanni Bello was the Chairman of the committee of the OPL 112& 117 of the Amni Int. Petroleum.
36) Arthur Eze presides over Atlas Petroleum Int. Ltd that owns the oil well OPL 109.