What Is Business Administration?
The degree business administration was developed to give students a vast understanding in the various aspect relevant to the operation of a business firm. To become a successful business administrator, you are required to possess a high IQ and thinking ability, as you would be faced with various problems needed to be solved on a daily basis. During your stay at college, you would be opportune to learn from instructors who have been in the industry and some are still in the industry.
A degree In The Business Administration Program Aims To Train You At;
- Developing critical plans using the marketing details
- Understanding the role of information technology systems (IT) in relation to the business operations
- Learning how to solve organizational difficulties by human resources and managerial principles
- Understanding how to use data system tools to gather the business info, and how to use the info to make basic decisions
- Learning how to attach the critical thinking basis
- Developing the required capability to incline to the financial management rules to ensure possibility.
Jobs Available For People With A Degree In Business Administration
- Commercial Loan Officer
- City Manager
- Sales Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
- Advertising Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Chief Executive Officer
- And other managerial services.
Subject Combination For Business Administration
- JAMB UTME Subject Combination.
These include the various subject that must be written in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination.
- Use of English
- And any other Social Science Subject
- O’level Subject Combination
These includes the subject that must be written in any of the acceptable O’level exams.
- English Language
- Any trade subject
- Electives: Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Govt, Geography, and Statistics.
You are to choose any subject from the elective.
Where You Can Study Business Administration In Nigeria
Lead City University (LCU)
Paul University (PAUL)
University Of Mkar (UNIMKAR)
University of Lagos (UNILAG)
University of Benin (UNIBEN)
Abia State University (ABSU)
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA)
Covenant University Ota
Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
McPherson University (MCU)
Kwararafa University, Wukari
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
Caritas University, Enugu
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
Ekiti State University
Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWUKARI)
University of Jos (UNIJOS)
Elizade University (ELIZADE)
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
Kwararafa University (KWARARAFA)
Wellspring University (WELLSPRING)
And any Polytechnic across the nation.
The degree program Business Administration teaches students core topics in business, such as accounting, marketing, finance, and many more.
It gives the foundation for students who want to go into the business sector. It takes four years in Nigeria, and you can further in the Masters of Business Administration.