Uyo city polytechnic is amongst the private-owned polytechnic in Nigeria. It was founded in 2013 and was accredited for its programs by the NBTE; National Board for Technical Education. Uyo city Polytechnic is situated at Uyo, Akwa State Nigeria. Faculties/Schools and courses in the institution are:
|School of Management Sciences||Accountancy
|School of Sciences||Computer Sciences
|School of Engineering||Computer Engineering
Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
Entry Requirement For The National Diploma (ND) Program
Admission requirements for ALL prospective Candidates seeking admission into the National Diplomatic Program (ND) of Uyo City Polytechnic must meet up to the following entry requirements as stated below:
- All Candidates must be over 16 years of age
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics either at GCE, O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or other approved examinations of the institution.
- Five (5) credit passes in the above examinations should not be more than two sittings.
- Candidates Cut-off mark must be at least 150 in the conducted UTME/JAMB examination and must also beat the present/current cut-off mark of the institution.
READ ALSO- How To Apply For Loans With FINCA Microfinance Bank, The Requirements, Repayment Plans, And Their Office Addresses
Entry Requirement For The Higher National Diploma (HND) Program
Prospective candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diplomatic (HND) Program of the Institution must meet up to the following entry requirements as stated below in
Addition To The National Diplomatic Requirement;
- Minimum of Lower Credit that is, (CGPA of 2.50) in the National Diploma (ND); in the relevant field to the intended course of study.
- Candidates with a pass grade must have industrial experience in Post-National Diploma for two years before being considered for admission.
- Candidates must possess a transcript especially those from other institution.
- Evidence showing one-year of Industrial Training, that is, post-ND Cognate experience.
Course Registration Steps For Uyo City Polytechnic
- Log on to the institution website or http://uyocitypoly.edu.ng
- Click on the institution portal in the page
- Enter the applicant Username (JAMB Registration Number) into the provided space.
- Enter the applicant Password (Surname registered with) into the provided space.
- Click on the button with “ Course Registration”
- Choose the preferred courses of choice
- Choose the course session and the semester
- Click on the button “Submit”
How To Check Uyo City Polytechnic Result Online
- Log on to http://uyocitypoly.edu.ng or the provided institution website
- Enter the applicant Username into the provided space.
- Enter the applicant Password into the provided space.
- Click on “Check Result”
- Click on the button “Submit”
How To Make School Fees Payment For Uyo City Polytechnic
The school fees payment for Uyo City Poly, should be possible through the steps stated below:
- Log on to the institution provided link for school fees payment
- Enter the candidate Username; preferably (JAMB Registration Number)
- Enter the candidates’ Password; preferably (Surname of the candidates)
- Tap on the button with “Payment”
- Choose the Payment Option (based on candidates preference)
- Choose the preferable Payment Option.