In 1981, the Federal Polytechnic UNWANA also known as Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic was founded and was owned / controlled by the federal government. This institution is located in Unwana city of Ebonyi State Nigeria. NBTE, which is the National Board for Technical Education, has accredited Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana, for its National Diplomatic (ND) program and the Higher National Diplomatic (ND) program.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC UNWANA
All applicants should visit the official website and complete the on-line admission screening application form. All candidates should note that the application fee for post UTME is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
- All candidates should ensure they pay the screening application fee through the Akanu Ibiam federal polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- The process:
- All candidates should visit the school official website at http://portal.polyunwana.net
- Once open, under the application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
- Then select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, then fill in your detail correctly and click the sign in button.
- After which print the invoice page that pops out.
- Then go to the bank (any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- Once payment is done, return to the portal and click the apply now button
- Choose the application type and supply your RRR
- Once done, you can now fill your details correctly.
THE BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS YOU NEED
Please note that screening will be done online. There are basic documents which will be required for the online screening. Although other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
- The original copy of O’Level Result(s)
- The original copy of JAMB UTME Result
HOW TO REGISTER FOR COURSES
Below are the course registration procedures for the Federal Polytechnic unwana.
- Candidate should visit www.akanuibiamfedpoly.net
- Then click on the button Register Courses
- You need to fill in your examination number or jamb registration number
- Then provide the Default Password (Temporary Password)
- After which, tap on the button with Log In to proceed to the next page
- Then tap on the button with change password to set a new password
You can proceed to update your profile
- You should fill in your email address
- Then provide your valid mobile number
- You can then tap on the update button to save the new detail
- Click on the fee button
- You can then login to remita.net, or clicking on the Remita Payment Portal link on the page
- Click on Pay a federal government agency in the new page
- Tap the Generate button to generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
You can now proceed to payment by following the given institution procedures.
Ensure you save the link sent to the email, as it will be used for the completion of the Registration.
- Go back to the institution website at www.akanuibiamfedpoly.net
- Then input the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number into the provided column for verification
- Click on the Update Profile button
- Scan the e-receipt copy sent to the email address
- Then upload the scanned e-receipt
- After which, upload all the required credentials on the next page
- Click the Course Registration button
- Choose the intending course of study
- Then click on the save button and submit