The Lagos State University (LASU) is a well known tertiary institution of repute in Nigeria. The university offers lots of courses at different academic programme levels. One of such her academic programme levels is under consideration, diploma programme. This is one of the programmes people undertake to help them process their university degree admission rather than for its certificate. Although you may use your certificate for other things other than for admission into 200 level of desired course of study.
Requirements For LASU Diploma
The university of Lagos like any other university in Nigeria offers diploma admission and it comes at some academic requirements which include a five credit passes in O level results such as WAEC, NECO, GCE etc. This must not be more than two sittings.
The five credit passes must be in relevant subjects relating to the diploma programme you wish to pursue. This will be determine by the university of Lagos. You need to check this very well and be sure you have what it takes to gain diploma admission.
How To Apply For LASU Diploma
After you must have been well assured of meeting the diploma admission requirements, you may now proceed to apply which can be done online. Here are the steps to apply online;
- Log on to the diploma admission application webpage, http://studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/sw_application/newstudents/
- Navigate and click on generate application number. The application number can only be generated once. It is therefore key, that you print the application number webpage in your own interest.
- Next is to click on step 2 to make application payment on www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/ It is important that you fill all required details appropriately before proceeding to make payment. Verify all inputted details. You are to choose main campus and sandwich programme at the respective places
- Click on proceed and follow through the instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Make your diploma admission application payment on https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Login into the application portal after a successful payment. This time, you will login with your application number and surname.
- Once logged in, update all your details.
- Print your application form and get set for the screening.
The next thing will be to show up on your screening day. You can help yourself out by finding out how the screening looks like to get yourself prepared.
How To Register For LASU Diploma
After you must have been given admission to pursue the diploma course, you may now proceed to verify your admission and make acceptance fee payment. Endeavor to verify the acceptance fee amount and payment procedures. Please follow the laid down procedures and ensure you have print outs to back the authenticity of the payment. Next, you need to generate your matriculation number. To do this, kindly log on to http://www.studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/sandwichstudents/result/matNum.php This page will be your engaging platform henceforth. Do well to get used to it.
For assistance or enquiries, you may visit the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, Lagos, Nigeria