The Air Force Institute of Technology was established in the year 1977 with its former name as Technical and Supply School, TSS.
It is a public institution and its motto is Quest for Excellence.
It was renamed in 2008 to Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT and it attained its university status in the year 2018.
It is located in Kaduna State.
Admission Requirements Into The Air Force Institute Of Technology
- All applicants must possess at least five (5) credit passes in their O’level result in the SSCE examination, GCE, NECO or any of the acceptable equivalent at not more than two sitting.
The five credit passes must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three subject combination that are relevant to your choice of course.
- All applicant must have written the JAMB UTME examination and must have chosen the Air Force Institute of Technology as their first choice of institution.
- All applicant must have scored the required JAMB UTME cut off mark for their choice of course.
See Details On Cut Off Mark Below
- If you wish to study any of the following courses at the Air Force Institute of Technology, you will have to beat the cut off mark which is One hundred and Seventy (170);
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Programmes – Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information & Communication Technology and B.Sc in Cyber Security
- If you wish to study any of the following courses at the Air Force Institute of Technology, you will have to beat the cut off mark which is One hundred and Sixty (160);
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Programmes – Accounting, Business Administration, Economics and Marketing
Admission Process Into The Air Force Institute Of Technology
How To Apply
- All applicants will have to visit the school website at afit.edu.ng to have access to the application form.
- Scroll through the page and choose the program you want to apply through (either DE or JAMB) under the “Admission” tab.
- Input your Email address and JAMB registration number in the spaces provided for them.
This will create a profile for you under the ‘Undergraduate Application”
- At this stage, you will be required to pay for the application form fee. It is two thousand naira only (#2,000).
- Make payment online through the online payment platform using your debit card details.
- Print out your payment receipt.
- After successful payment, the application form would be ready and open for you to fill up.
- Fill your application form correctly and completely and upload all necessary document.
- Proofread your application form and make sure you submit.
- Print out your application form so you can have the hard copy.
On Your Air Force Institute Of Technology Post UTME Screening Exercise Day
All applicants are to appear at the screening exercise venue with the following:
- Photocopy of Completed Admission Form
- Your JAMB UTME Result Slip .
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Original and photocopies of O’ level Results.
Here is all you need to know about the Air Force Institute of Technology Admission Processes.
All applicants are advised to visit the school’s website often as every important information would be posted there by the school