The Grimaldi Group is a worldwide multinational logistics conglomerate of companies with a main focus on shipping. It operates several roll-on-roll-off vessels, car carriers and ferries and also supplies integrated logistics services on maritime transport to major vehicle manufacturers all over the world. The Grimaldi group transports cars, cargo containers and passengers.
The company was founded in 1947 by Guido Grimaldi and his brothers Luigi, Aldo and Ugo Grimaldi and is presently led by Gianluca and Emanuele Grimaldi and diego Pacella. The main headquarters is located at Naples, Italy and has several branches in at least 25 countries. Grimaldi operates a large fleet of vessels, seven main shipping companies and several brands, some of which include:
- Atlantic Container Line (ACL): A Roll-on-Roll-off and container-based cargo services
- Minoan Lines: A ferry company that sails between Italy and Greece
- Finnlines: A ferry company that operates mainly in the Baltic Sea
- Malta Motorways of the Sea (MMS): A ferry company that operates in the Mediterranean Sea between Italy, Spain, Tunisia, Libya and Malta
- Grimaldi Lines: This is a Cargo and Ferry line and is the main shipping company within the group.
- Atlantic G4 Class Units: This is capable of carrying a gross tonnage of 100,430 tonnes and about 1,307 cars and containers
- Cruise Bonaria Units: This weighs a gross tonnage of 36,825 tonnes and can carry 821 cars and 1912 passengers.
Grimaldi Container Tracking
The Grimaldi Group besides being focused on shipping and the maritime industry is also involved with creating a network of terminals around the world for handling all types of cargo and containers.
The company also operates its own regional hub terminals in several countries such as Belgium (Antwerp) Italy (Civitavecchia, Salerno, Monfalcone, Palermo), Spain (Barcelona, Valencia) , Nigeria (Lagos), Denmark (Esbjerg), Ireland (Cork), Egypt (Alexandria), Germany and Sweden.
The company is involved in all aspects of logistics from collection of vehicles or containers from the factory to the port terminal and finally delivery to the customer at the request of the customer. Grimaldi group offers door-to-door services for both containers and cars in Europe, North America and Africa.
How To Track A Container Or Cargo
- Visit the website https://www.net.grimaldi.co.uk/GNET45/Pages_RoroTracking/WFRoroTracking.com
- Enter one container or shipment number on each line
- Enter the full VIN or the last six digits of the VIN
- Click on the “Search” link to search for your container and cargo.