Kaduna State College of Education was established in 1977. The college is located at Gidan Waya, Kafanchan. The college was established to train quality and committed teachers responsible for teaching primary and secondary students and also prepare trainee teachers for educational administration roles. It offers courses in several programme such as Pre-NCE, NCE, diploma and certificate courses.
The college also runs an affiliate programme with Ahmadu Bello University to award B. Ed and P.GD degrees in the following courses: English, Geography, Social studies, Islamic and Arabic studies, Christian Religious Studies, Educational administration and planning, Guidance and counselling, Economics and Home Economics
- Applicants must score a minimum of 120 in UTME conducted by JAMB.
- Applicants must choose Kaduna State College of Education as first or second choice in UTME
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in any O’ level exam.
- Applicants possessing Teacher’s Grade II certificate (TCII), GCE O’level or A’ level certificate are also eligible for admission.
Courses/Departments In COEKC
- Agricultural Science
- Arabic / English
- Arabic / French
- Arabic / Hausa
- Arabic / Islamic Studies
- Biology / Chemistry
- Biology / Geography
- Biology / Integrated Science
- Business Education
- Chemistry / Integrated Science
- Chemistry / Physics
- Christian Religious Studies / English
- Christian Religious Studies / History
- Christian Religious Studies / Theatre Arts
- Christian Religiuos Studies / Hausa
- Christians Religion Studies / Social Studies
- Computer Education / Physics
- Computer Science Education / Integrated Science
- Computer Science Education / Mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Economics / Geography
- Economics / History
- English / French
- English / Geography
- English / Hausa
- English / Theatre Arts
- English / Yoruba L2
- English Language
- Fine And Applied Art
- French / Hausa
- Integrated Science / Mathematics Education
- Integrated Science / Physics
- Islamic Studies / Social Studies
- Mathematics / Physics
- Physical and Health Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Technical Education
Here Are The Registration Procedures Below
How To Change Your Password
- Log into the portal with your JAMB no as username and surname as password.
- Enter a valid email address and phone number.
- Click the “Change password” button then input the old password followed by the new password and submit.
READ ALSO- How To Recharge Startimes With Mobile Phone On Gtbank And Other Banks
Update Student Biodata
- After changing your password, you must update your biodata profile
- Fill in all the necessary information then upload a recent passport photograph
- Click on “Finalize and Preview Biodata Registration” before you submit
- Click on “Submit” to finalize biodata update
Pay School Fees
- Go to the payment page and select payment type
- Generate payment invoice from the student ledger button
- You will be given a transaction ID which will be used to pay
- Take the transaction ID to any of the banks listed on the invoice and make payment through Etranzact only.
- Log into the portal again to confirm your payment by clicking the button “Confirm payment” and print your official receipt.
- The next step after paying is to register for required courses
- Log into the portal with your username and password
- Click the button “Course Registration”
- All your courses will be displayed, select required courses then click the “Save and submit” button
- Print the filled course form and present to your level registration office
Registering A Portal Account
This is a step by step process including the following steps:
- Validate your tuituon fees payment by inputting the Confirmation ID on the printout given to you at the bank when you paid
- Student biodata capture form. Update your biodata profile, upload a recent passport photograph then click on preview to preview the information before you submit
- Account Creation. After changing your username and password, enter a six character password for accessing your portal account. Log out of the portal then login again using the new password and login ID
- Registering Courses. Visit your course advisor to know your required courses for the semester then proceed with your registration using your login ID and password.