Post UTME is the screening exercise used by institution to test students ability in order to prove their academic strength and to test their ability to cope in the intended course of study. It is usually set by the institution of student’s interest and only students who pass the screening are considered for admission. Even though its a test in itself, you will have to earn a seat with your good academic performance.
The university of Lagos, like every other higher institution of learning in Nigeria offers a post UTME screening. So if you are hoping to gain admission into university of Lagos, you must write and pass the institution’s post UTME exercise. So, here in this piece we shall fortify you with the details you need. Kindly read through;
Eligibility And Requirement For Unilag Post UTME
Lets begin with eligibility criteria so that you may know whether or not you are eligible for the post UTME test. Here are the criteria;
- You must have written the UTME examination and obtained an acceptable score (equal to or greater than unilag’s UTME cut off mark)
- You must have made university of Lagos your first choice of university during UTME registration.
- You must have possess five (5) credit passes in O level results (WAEC or NECO) at not more than two (2) sittings.
- You must be exactly or above sixteen (16) years of age by the post UTME time.
- Your O level results and UTME subjects combination must align with the requirements for the intended course of study
- You must be ready to pay the post UTME screening registration fee.
After meeting up with all of these requirements, you may now proceed to register for the post UTME screening exercise.
READ ALSO- How To Subscribe With 9mobile New SIM And Enjoy All The Bonuses On Data And Voice Packages
How To The Unilag Post UME Portal For Registration
Here are the steps required to register for the post UTME screening:
- Log on to the university of Lagos website
- Navigate through and click on Admission
- From there, click on post UTME application
- On the next page, login with your UTME registration number as username and your surname as password. The surname must be written in lowercase ie small letters
- Next is navigate to generate your payment receipt
- Take the payment receipt to any of the commercial bank to make payment. You may as well make payment online with your ATM card.
- Login into the post UTME portal
- Complete the application form and upload your passport photograph
- Print your screening pass
With the nine (9) steps above, you would have registered for the post UTME screening. Next is to show up on the screening date with the printed pass. Write and pass the screening and you will be eligible for admission. We wish the very best in the screening exercise!
If you require additional details concerning the process or the screening, I suggest you visit the information center on campus if you are close by or forward an email to email@example.com We are certain this is all the details you need.