The unilag foundation programme is initiative from the institution which intends to offer admission to candidates through direct entry into 200 level without JAMB to study any of the courses they offer in the school. For any person who is wondering how to get admitted to the institution, the unilag foundation programme happens to be the easiest method to gain admission easily to study the course of your choice.
Do you intend to pursue your dream course in university of Lagos? Then, you will need to get the unilag foundation admission form. You can buy the form from any of the banks that is within the campus. Please note that filling and completing the form require carefulness, as any slight mistake can disqualify you from being admitted.
The Foundation Programme Requirement
All candidates are expected to have a minimum of five credit passes in NECO, WAEC, GCE ‘o’ level or its equivalent that is relevant to the intending course in not more than two sittings
You will be required to provide coloured passport size photograph which must have a white background
The Unilag Foundation School Fees
The unilag foundation programme school fee happens to be the same for all course and the school fee is about N400, 000 which excludes other charges
The Unilag Foundation Programme Screening Procedures
For all candidates that sat for the unilag entrance exam and scored 40% and above will be invited for screening and verification which date will be announce soon. But here are the general procedures:
- First you will need to visit the unilag website at foundation.unilag.edu.ng
- Find and click on student login
- You will need to login with your application form number as your username and while your surname should be your password and must be in lowercase
- You are expected to immediately change your password once you log in
- You will need to click on ‘’Update Biodata’’ button to carry out all the necessary updates which is very compulsory and then print your biodata form
- Next thing to do is to click on the button ‘’Generate fee’’ and after that, you click on the button ‘’View pay Advice’’ to print your pay advice. Please note that at this face, pay advice is only for acceptance fee.
- Now you have gotten your pay advice in your hand, go to the bank to pay for your acceptance fee
- After you must have made your payment, you can now go online so that you will print out your acceptance letter
- You should carefully fill and complete the form and then proceed to the screening centre which will be the main auditorium foyer for your credential verification such as your ‘o’ level results, secondary school testimonial, birth certificate or the birth declaration affidavit, your duly signed acceptance letter, and your Biodata form. Please note that you are expected to come along with the originals of all your credentials and a set of duplicate copies in a white file
- After all this,
- Come back to foundation.unilag.edu.ng and login again to get another pay advice which will contain all the fees you need to pay
- You can then proceed to the bank to make your payment.