The access bank mobile app is a convenient, secure way to carry out basic banking transactions on your mobile phone. It gives you 24/7 access to your account, saves you the stress of visiting a bank branch and best of all you don’t have to walk around with cash
Features And Functionalities
- Transfer of funds for self or others
- Buy airtime for self or others
- Balance enquiry
- DStv and GOtv payments
- Branch and ATM locator
- Block card request.
- Initiate draft request
- Cheque book request
- Customer service enquiries
- Check statements of last 10 transactions
Benefits Of This Application
- This is easy to access and you can also perform basic banking transactions from the convenience of your mobile any day, anytime and any where.
- It is convenient, fast and secure.
- You don’t need a high end phone, this app is available on smartphones and java enabled devices
- It is fast and efficient
- Saves you the stress of queuing up in the banking hall
How To Activate
- Download “Accessmobile” from your mobile phone’s appstore if you are using a blackberry, android or an apple device.
- Install and launch the app
- At the bottom of the app, you will see a sign up button click on it
- Enter your account number in the field provided and click on continue
- You will receive an authentication code through your phone no or email which you used in opening your bank account
- Enter your account number again and the authentication code in the space provided on the next page and click on continue
- On the next page, input the required details including a unique username and password that you would use to login
- After completing your registration, check the box on the terms and conditions, click accept then submit
- You are ready for access mobile.
Cheque Book Request On Access Mobile
The cheque book is only used by current account holders. You can visit the nearest access bank branch close to you or get it through the mobile app Access mobile through the following steps.
- Visit the website at www.accessbankplc.com OR On the MobileApp
- Enter your unique username and password
- Select mobile or internet banking on the menu items displayed on your screen
- Select card and cheque book request then select cheque book request
- Fill the form displayed by input your account number, amount to be charged, pick up method and preferred pick up location and branch
- Enter your authentication code to validate or confirm the transaction
- Click done or submit
Request For Account Officer
- Go to compose new message on your phone and type “Acct officer” space then your account number
- Send the text to 08160000612.