The Joint admission matriculation board (JAMB) examinations for entry into tertiary institutions in Nigeria has become alot easier since the inception of the computer based test (CBT). This is usually a multi choice options questions done on computer within a given time. It makes JAMB alot easier compared to the days of the paper exams.
In accordance with best practices around the world, JAMB has also developed an app to help her applicants prepare for the CBT. The JAMB CBT app is a quiz platform that offers JAMB past questions in all the subjects as practice questions with answers. It gives users time to solve questions and select the answers from options provided just like in the real examinations. Its an online self assessment platform for JAMB examination candidates.
Features Of The JAMB Practice App
The JAMB Practice app has a number of wonderful features to ensure it prepares student adequately for the examination ahead. These features include;
- It is free to download and use on your mobile device.
- It offers all JAMB subjects so you can get any subject combination
- It is accessible anywhere at anytime
- It can be used both online and offline.
- It offers real time self assessment for the JAMB CBT readiness
- It has past questions in fifteen JAMB subjects which include mathematics, English language, Commerce, Financial Account, Physics, Literature in English, Christian Religious Knowledge, Chemistry, Economics, Biology, Government, Agricultural Science and Geography.
- You can practice by topics and by subjects
- Each subject contains fifty (50) questions for each year except English language which has hundred (100) questions.
- It has an in built calculator which means you don’t need to use a calculator just like in the real examination.
- With the detailed analysis of the test results, you will be able to tell how far you have gone with your preparation.
- It is also available as software for laptops and desktop computers.
- The test is time based just like real time.
READ ALSO- How To Request For Cheque Books And Check Your Account Officer Using Access Bank Mobile App
How To Get JAMB Practice App
You can get the JAMB practice app on your mobile device for practice questions. To do this, kindly follow the steps below;
- On your mobile device, launch your app store
- Use the search box to search for JAMB CBT app
- click on the install option and get it install on your mobile device.
- Next launch the app. From here you can begin to use the app.
With this app, it means your UTME preparation can be done even on the go. It is not only at the library, even on your way and in the bus, you can keep preparing yourself for UTME. So, if you have used this app on your device, let’s have your opinions. You can use the comment box below.
For further assistance or enquiry, you may call 07055520289, 08188840369, 08123658955 or forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org