What Is Money Gram?
The world have become more inter-connected today and MoneyGram is one of the means by which money is transferred to almost every part of our World. MoneyGram provides services which makes it easy for money transfers, money orders and payment to people who have no control of a bank account and in different corners of the World. MoneyGram is very similar to Western Union money transfer.
In Nigeria, MoneyGram agents and availability can only be found and processed at most bank branches which is totally different from what is obtainable in different countries of the World. In countries like the USA and Canada, MoneyGram transaction availability and agents can be found in numerous Pharmacies, corporate financial institution and large retail chain shops like Walmart.
How Monegram Functions
- Inorder to perform a MoneyGram transaction,you will be required to go to a location of MoneyGram agents in stores like Walmart and fill a form which can also be filled online using the mobile application. After that, you will be required to use cash, credit or debit card, or a bank account to transfer money to MoneyGram that you intend sending to someone in any part of the world. There will be some fees charges depending on the location and method of funding the MoneyGram.
- MoneyGram functions as a bank, hence, they are not required to get the money to your destination. All they have to do is wait for a signal that signifies the money has been paid and then, they will notify the destination branch that you have submitted money.
- MoneyGram provides a number for all transfer Transactions. This number is the tracking number which is the Receiver is requires to have and a means of identification before he or she can claim the transferred Money.
As I said earlier in this post, we now live in a more connected world where things have been developed to make our everyday living and transactions easy and more convenient. In with this, moneygram has developed a mobile app to assist her many customers to carry out services which includes sending, receiving and tracking of money transfer via moneygram. The application is designed to help customers access their services in seconds and to be able to fully appreciate the new trend of mobile application revolutions.
How To Download Moneygram App
- Launch the Google play store or Ios App store
- Search for Moneygram Application
- Click download and after download, Install the app
- Launch the app
- Create an account on the app
Now you can begin to use the application by funding your account with your Debit or Credit Cards.
* The application is available now on both the Android playstore and Apple iOS market*
To Track Money Transfer With Moneygram App
With the Moneygram mobile application, you can track any money transfer and get to know its location. To do this, these steps must be followed
- Launch the Moneygram app
- Navigate to the Track menu
- Input the Tracking number of the money transfer transaction
- Click on the search button
- It will load, showing you the details of the transfer.
Advantages Of Using The Moneygram Mobile App
- You can initiate a money transfer from your mobile device.
- You can track the status of money transferred in mere seconds.
- You have access to the services any place and any time.
- You are aware of your fee charges ahead by calculating how much it will cost you before making a money transfer.
- You can pay bills even as a guest without registering on the app.
- You can use the app to send cash, send money to a bank account as well as to a mobile wallet.
- You can use the app to see the MoneyGram agent location anywhere in the world.
- It functions only on Devices with Internet connection.