PNC was founded on 10th April, 1845 and became operational on the 28th January, 1852. It is a financial services corporation with her headquarters at the Tower at PNC Plaza Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. PNC is a giant financial service provider with lots of years of long standing.
From inception till now, PNC bank has witnessed a massive rate of growth and still growing. Today, it is one of the greatest banks in terms of assets and service. As at last year, her revenue was $16.423 billion with total asset of $366.38 billion and equity of $45.699 billion. Her employee strength was 49,360 with 2,520 branches. This shows the massive growth and greatness of PNC bank.
In order to serve her customers better and to give them easy, secure and fast transaction platform, PNC offers online banking for interested customers. This is in accordance with her service of excellence and modern banking development.
PNC Online Banking
PNC online banking is a platform offered by PNC bank for numerous customers who desire to have a total control of their account and fund. It is a platform that gives you access to your account details and carry out transactions such as payment of bills, transfer of money etc.
To set up your account on online PNC banking, kindly follow the steps below:
- Log on to https://www.onlinebanking.pnc.com/alservlet/OnlineBankingServlet?userId=enroll&origin=p#llblock
- On the page, navigate and click on get started just below.
- On the next page, you will be asked to verify your identity by filling the form. Your Social Security Number (SSN), PNC card PIN and PNC Account Number are required. Please verify the details before clicking next.
- Input other details required and check your email for confirmation email.
With this, your account is set up and you can begin to transact from your online account platform.
READ ALSO- Diamond Bank USSD Code: How To Use For Different Transactions And All You Need Tto Know
Features Of PNC Online Banking
- Online bill Payment is much easier with PNC online banking. You can pay all your bills in seconds at the comfort of your home.
- Mobile banking service which enables you to access and transact at any time anywhere.
- PNC alerts come in via text message as well as via email on your transactions and special deals.
- Transfer of funds is possible in minutes to both PNC accounts and other bank accounts
- You can view online statement of account via the online platform.
- Online banking with quicken and quick books is possible by exporting statements for easy download and printing.
- It is fast, easy and secure.
PNC Online Banking Transactions
After setting up your online PNC banking, you may login to carry out divers transactions of your choice. Simply navigate to your dashboard to find, select and carry out the transaction that suit you.
For enquiry or complaints, please call 412-803-7711 between 8am and 5pm from Monday to Friday. You will have a consultant to respond to your queries.
I did pay bills to others accounts, such as dr. gas, vet. it was a part of the on line account I pulled up. Now I can’t pay outside bills from my on line account. What happened, and how do I pay outside bills now?