In a previous article i wrote about GTbank cardless withdrawal; its step up steps, usage and benefit, but on this article I will be talking about GTbank ATM cash deposit.
Everyone knows that banking deposit of cash is a tedious exercise which involves you spending countless minutes or hours depending on the branch. But just like have said in the previous article GTbank is an innovative bank that is focused on excellent customer delivery.
The bank has become a household brand in Nigeria, since its introduction to the banking industry GTbank has been at the forefront of innovative banking idea to further satisfy its customers thereby earning a spot among the top five Nigerian banks.
In its recent development, the banking institution introduced an ATM cash deposit service; yeah i know it sounds amazing. The benefit of this service is enormous for many people who find it stressful and annoying going into the banking hall and standing on the queue for hours. The introduction of this service gives them the comfort and pleasure of simply walking to an ATM point and conducting your transaction. The service is simple, secure and convenient. And the most interesting feature of this service is that it requires no ATM card to perform the transaction.
With this new service GTbank customers stands apart from other banks in terms of service delivery and the cash deposit process; as this will be its first in Nigeria, though there are inconclusive report of other banks using this machine but yet it remains uncertain.
In a banking service that was made realistic with the support of Interswitch. An electronic payment company. It has provided a preferred solution to cash deposit issues and significantly reduce the numbers of customers visiting the banking hall.
READ ALSO- First Bank USSD Code: How To Use For Different Transaction And Airtime Topup
HOW TO DEPOSIT CASH AT THE ATM
To get started with this service, simply walk to ant GTbank ATM around you
- Press ENTER button on the machine screen or button.
- Press DEPOSIT cash button.
- Enter 0000 and press PROCEED button.
- At this point the terms of service message will pop up, read and agree to the condition by pressing the AGREE button.
- Enter your GTbank NUBAN number (which consist of 10 digits).
- Enter your registered phone number (phone number attached to your bank account).
- At this point the cash port opens, simply insert your cash into the slot and press the DEPOSIT button
- After this confirm your account number details (including your account name and number) and press the PROCEED button
- At this point the machine begins to process your transaction and requires that you wait
- After the transaction process is complete, the machine will indicate transaction complete and provides a receipt for confirmation
- Collect your receipt and the transaction is complete
At the point of getting this information the account number has been automatically credited.
With this latest development GTbank has proof that it has the capacity to maintain its customer base of over 8 million. the bank has consistently been setting the pace of modern banking in Nigeria and continuously seeking better ways to make its banking operation an excellent service. i personally find this service amazing because with this new development i may never have to visit my bank for a long period.