Unity Bank PLC is a large financial and banking service provider headquartered in Abuja, The Federal Capital Territory and an operational base in Victoria Island, Lagos. The bank was established and incorporated on April 27, 1987 as a Private Limited Company
and was granted the license to carry on commercial banking operations on October 28,1988. The bank recently had its total assets valued at US$2.45 billion. It is located in all 36 states and has 242 branches thus making it the 7th largest branch network in Nigeria.
Unity Bank Mobile Recharge Code
The Recharge code is designed to be fast, secure and easy to use and can be used on all devices (Android, Tablets, Iphones etc). The Recharge code can be used to purchase airtime, transfer funds and pay bills to agencies or third parties.
- How to Buy Airtime for Self Using UnityBank *7799# USSD code
– Dial *7799*Amount# on your registered phone number.
- How to Buy Airtime for Others Using UnityBank *7799# USSD code
– Dial *7799*Amount*Phone number# to recharge for third parties.
- This is How to Check Your Account Balance with Unity Bank *7799# short Code
– Dial *7799# then reply with option 1 for balance enquiry.
- How to Transfer Funds Using UnityBank *7799# USSD Code
– Dial *7799# then reply with option 2 for transfer then reply with the amount and account number. Finally, you would have to enter your 4- digit PIN created during registration, you will then receive a notification which says your transfer was successful or failed.
- How to Transfer Funds to Other Banks Using UnityBank *7799#
– Dial *7799#, reply with option 2 for transfer, reply with the amount and account number then enter your 4-digit PIN created during registration. You will receive a notification SMS saying that your transfer was successful or failed.
- How to Pay Bills Using UnityBank *7799# USSD Code
– Dial *7799#, reply with option 5 for Bill payment, reply with the type of bill (PHCN/DSTV), reply with the amount and account number of beneficiary then enter with your 4-digit PiN created during registration.
- How to Check BVN Using UnityBank USSD *7799# Code
– Dial *7799*Account number#
Unity Bank Mobile App
The Unity Bank Mobile App is called Unity Mobile and it is an app that provides the avenue to manage your finances in a secure, easy and convenient manner from the comfort of your home using only your mobile phone.
How To Activate UnityMobile
- Download the app from your phone’s appstore
- Open the app then register your account. First enter your mobile no, mobile network provider then press the send key. You will be sent a congratulatory message that you have successfully activated your account and also sent a default PIN.
- Change the default PIN by clicking on the security on the menu list then click on ” Change Pin” afterwards enter a new PIN you can easily remember then confirm the PIN by re-entering it then, press submit.
- Visit any branch of Unity Bank close to you to activate the pin, fill the pin activation form then submit to the CSO to activate your PIN.
Benefits Of The UnityMobile
- Convenient way to send money using only your mobile phone
- Provides a swxure and reliable way to manage your finance.
- Easily top-up your phone and loved ones without stress
- Perform bill payment transactions from the comfort of your home
- Check and view statement
Requirements Needed To Use UnityMobile
- Valid phone number and mobile phone
- An active Unity Bank account