A regular life in Nigeria today requires money, a good deal of it, which isn’t easy to come by. In need of a fund-raiser? Your take home pay ain’t taking you home? The boss is late on your wages? The civil service owing you for months with rent and your kid’s school fees to pay? you are a few figures short of getting that car you’ve been dreaming of, a loan from a reputable accounting company would go a very long way in solving your issues and getting those worry creases off your face.
In the world of Finance institutions in Nigeria today, one name leads the pack and that is Zedvance Limited, a Customer finance agency bound to the policy of providing customer credit to their selected market in the most business like manner using the best implementations. All this with little or no trouble and efforts to their patrons.
Here is all you need to know to qualify you to getting a loan from Zedvance.
- Must possess a regular source of income and livelihood (paid employment).
- Must fall within the ages of 22 and 55 years.
- Must have a functional salary account
- Must own a pension account.
The Following Documents Would Be Required Of You
- A passport photograph
- An authentic means of identification(could be your drivers license, a national identity card, a permanent voters card or an international passport).
- A “request of account statement form” filled by you which would be properly validated and printed out by your bank through one of our representatives.
- An employee identity card
- A letter of employment and a Tax ID or a pension statement.
- A direct debit mandate or NUBAN cheques
- Must provide a guarantor who is a permanent staff of your establishment(for an outsourced or unconfirmed employee)
Method Of Application
Visit our office situated at 177A, Ligali Ayorinde street, Victoria island or login to www.zedvance.com. Fill in the appropriate boxes for email, mobile number linked with your BVN, BVN, date of birth and password. Sign up thereafter.
Zedvance applies a risk-based pricing in determining repayment on loans. For instance Borrowing #50,000 to be repaid in 6months requires a monthly repayment of #10,283.33 which sums to #61,699.98 while paying back the same amount in 3months would require a monthly repayment of #18,616.67 totalling #55,850.01. Simply put, repayments are done and calculated according to how much risk is involved.
You could borrow as little as #50,000 to #3,000,000
Loans could be repaid with either cheques or direct debit mandate. Payments could also be made in any of zedvance account(details listed on the site). Part payment on loans are not allowed as loan payment dates are fixed and agreed upon before loan disbursement. A change in payment date is attainable depending on your flow of cash. Charges apply for change of payment dates. On completion of payment, one could apply immediately for another loan.
Repayments should never be made to any Zedvance’s representative’s personal account, connected to zedvance limited or not. Endeavour to make repayments directly to any account number listed on the Zedvance webpage in the FAQs section.